What Do You Naturally Smell Like?

B_hungprepjock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Did you give, or get, cologne or perfume as a gift this Valentine’s Day?

Then, here is an interesting article, which originally appeared in the February 2008 issue of Psychology Today, which discusses some of the myriad kinds of ‘olfactory messages’ that affect the subconscious — from MHC genes and pheromones to birth–control pills — and underlie the ‘chemistry’ of sexual attraction.

From WebMD

Scents and Sensibility

D_Garmanswait Glassnads

Experimental Member
Media
I never wear deoderant or use soap or shower gel. I just use shampoo for my hair. I'm basically all natural in the scent department, I'm lucky that I'm almost always scent less apart from the clothes detergent smell and whatever natural smell I have. I KNOW when I have body odour and I fix it, I've only experienced it twice, my dad thinks it'll soon change though, apparently he was the same when he was my age.

Strontium

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can definitely relate to that article, hungprepjock. My ex fell in love with me at first smell too.

I had just come from the gym and was having a snack at a restaurant. A sassy young woman sits next to me and starts chatting, and tells me she works for Alcon, the contact lens care company. I tell her I know that company because I use its products for my contact lenses. She comes really close to have a look into my eyes, catches a deep sniff of my fresh gym sweat, and we were having sex 3 hours later.

She became a girfriend of 3 years duration, and she told me it was my smell, among other things, that attracted her. She was also a self-professed size queen, but thats another story...

(...a story of being woken by my body bumping around on the bed as she rode my morning erection. Greedy girl. She got it every night and sometimes in the afternoon too.)

Last edited:

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
I smell of a large variety of things naturally (as do all people, knowingly or otherwise), I have been told that my natural odour is truffle-ish with a hint of hops.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Most likely, I smell like a combination of Neutrogena Rainbath Shower Gel (the amber soap, not the grapefruit) and garlic. I use garlic in food preparation like most people use salt and pepper. I must have been French or Italian in my last life!

buddy629

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've always been told I smell good. Whether or not I am wearing cologne. Its just my natural scent I guess. I've also been told my cum tastes good too (sweet, like pineapples). Though, I haven't been brave enough to taste it (blech!).
I know diet and lifestyle has a lot to do with both. So does hormones and genetics. I always eat well (healthy food), but I also indulge when I get the urge (chocolate, whatev). I don't smoke, never did. I drink, only socially, I am a total lightweight with booze.

Most of the time people say I smell really sweet how? I know not but oh well one day ill know