What do you prefer ? A tight ass/pussy, or a loose ass/pussy ?

Nigell

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I personally love a nice tight ass/pussy. Feels great when it wraps around the shaft of my cock.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I like a tight ass pussy.

That's a benefit of having a thick cock. You never really come across loose ones. Just tight and tighter.

thickmick

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love a nice loose wet pussy you can fuck for longer and bang it hard my misses is way tight I burst after 5 mins her slutty pals are better for bashing but my misses fanny is just tight and hot I like both when i think about it tight and loose different experiances :biggrin1:

D_PlayfulUK

Just Browsing
Media
As I get quite hard I find too tight can be uncomfortable in certain positions. Also as I have a preference for fucking with "enthusiasm", it's sometimes not too comfortable for her either ;).

datdudecrunk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like it a little loose. Not to loose though. The tight chicks always seem to bitch and complain when you really wanna get deep.

All4Kim

Just Browsing
Media
Both have their pluses and minuses. The tightest I've had (which incidentally was a very chubby girl, so there goes *that* stereotype) left me with sores on the shaft of my cock several times. The loosest I've had was oddly enough the hardest for me to "last" and it also was fun to fist her. While there's nothing quite like breaking through and bottoming a tight pussy, they aren't as comfortable for a nice long fuck.

B_am12388

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well, I guess if I were straight, I'd say a tight one, cause if the girl is loose that means she's obviously a slutty whore. :tongue: