What do you prefer ? A tight ass/pussy, or a loose ass/pussy ?

D_Ellerby Eatsprick

Experimental Member
Media
This post is kind of pointless. Women's ass and pussy tend to get a bit looser during a sex session, especially when really she is aroused. Its a sexual reflex for a woman's vagina to become a bit looser, so that she can accompany the passage of sperm, even if it doesn't happen.

I've been told by my lovers that when they first enter me, I'm very tight then after a long session, I am not as tight as I originally was. Rather I'm still tight but just more roomy in there.

skinmissile

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
<snip>
I've been told by my lovers that when they first enter me, I'm very tight then after a long session, I am not as tight as I originally was. Rather I'm still tight but just more roomy in there.

I agree 100%. In my experience a woman is never as tight after a long session. I love the feel of a woman who can kick in with the kung fu grip kegels. It gives me the right amount of friction and pushes me over the top. I guess it's similar to changing to fucking a fresh pussy after an hour or so. :D

D_Ireonsyd Jacknov

Experimental Member
Media
This post is kind of pointless. Women's ass and pussy tend to get a bit looser during a sex session, especially when really she is aroused. Its a sexual reflex for a woman's vagina to become a bit looser, so that she can accompany the passage of sperm, even if it doesn't happen.

I couldn't have explained it better. Tight and let it loosen up during the fuck session.

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Luckily for me every vagina has somehow felt good. Tight or snug, is honestly better. Can be a fight not to orgasm too fast, but it's a fight I tend to really like. Too tight is either incredibly uncomfortable or even sometimes painful. The best IMO has been women who are toned inside, I'm guessing from doing kegels. Well at least every woman who had it said she did them.

B_am12388

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

That makes sense, but if you were already loose to begin with, then that would be bad. :tongue:

drac

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Agirlonfire and Skinmissile are on track in my opinion. I like to get my girl all excited and lube that pussy up with my tongue, i never have to use any lube other than my spit, its great! But agirlonfire i must say when my girl and past girls start to get really aroused, their vaginas start to twitch and tighten up literally squeezing my cock. So all in all, its nice for them to be loose to help with the extension of time and when the time cums to cum, her tightening pussy drives me CRAAAAZYY!
And for the dudes just sayin a girl with a loose pussy is a slut, well you probably just suck in bed and you are too small. Not to mention Stupid.

drac

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Oh yeah, and as for stickin my cock in a girls ass, what's the point of that, pussy feels soooooo good. Never understood doing that except for experimenting with your girl and that is usually short lived, one and done.