What do you prefer?

TheRealStumpy1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you like the submissive quiet fuck, the active fuck, or the noisy difficult fuck?

Do you like the quiet girl that you can rail away at for your own pleasure? The proper mix of everything; that possess sexual skill? Or the noisy one that makes you feel like you are fucking her lungs?

hungtoomuch

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Do you like the submissive quiet fuck, the active fuck, or the noisy difficult fuck?

Do you like the quiet girl that you can rail away at for your own pleasure? The proper mix of everything; that possess sexual skill? Or the noisy one that makes you feel like you are fucking her lungs?

I like the kind of "lady" that I can rail away at and and slam as hard and as long as I want till she feels like my big cock and is gonna come up through her throat. But that's just me...

Reactions: Alexander_Love

Amber1

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
can a girl answer????

Oh well I am anyway!! ;-)

Active and not silent I want to know you are actually enjoying it.

One that involves lots of build up, talkin and teasin is good!! :)

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
can a girl answer????

Oh well I am anyway!! ;-)

Active and not silent I want to know you are actually enjoying it.

One that involves lots of build up, talkin and teasin is good!! :)

yes it is always good to know the guy is alive as well while we are enjoying him also. i always hated a quiet guy in bed. he didn't have to scream or anything LOL. but for god sakes show some kind of emotion or excitement besides roll off an go to sleep afterwords. some of them could have done something other than go in an out me. 1 made more noise snoring after sex than he ever made in bed, boring sex that was. aren't we all glad we are older and more experienced and know what great sex is an how great it can be. as well as make it great also for each other. but for the most part. guys your all good :biggrin1:

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like the kind of "lady" that I can rail away at and and slam as hard and as long as I want till she feels like my big cock and is gonna come up through her throat. But that's just me...

you sound like my kind of guy. come on baby lets get it going :biggrin1::biggrin1: ok ill leave this thread now im having thoughts a lady shouldnt have LOL