What do you prefer?

What Kind Of Underwear Do You Wear?

• Total voters

D_Lawsonne Lackingnuts

Experimental Member
Media
Briefs are too tight and constraining, boxer-briefs always bunch up and are just uncomfortable, so boxers and commando are my choices. Sure, I don't get much support, but I'd rather have my junk hanging than be uncomfortable.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Dedicated Freeballer. Check out my reply. I do wear brief style on special occasions/events. I appreciate my freedom.

nudepaul

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Slayer04 "
i like to usually free ball but sometimes its uncomfortable havin my ass against just the fabric so i wear boxer briefs...but its too tight in the front...i find that if u remove the fabric from the front and let ur cock and balls hang out and have ur ass covered its real comfortable...but thats just mez'

Good idea -I freeball almost all the time but I have a couple of shorts that really scratch my ass. I'll have to try your idea. Thanks

B_Danceswithlamps

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I tend to wear boxerbriefs, because briefs are too tight, and boxers didn't hide anything. There were pros of both, so why not mix them. Never tried a thong or g string. Freeballing to school scares the bejezzes out of me. my fly tends to fall down on my favorite jeans... so....

Hehe.

Me

D

deleted20132

boxers for me, and commando in the summer. i like my dick to freely dangle.

Mumzi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My husband wears the boxer briefs ( they are tight, but cover the upper leg) Neither one of us own a pair of white undies. He has mostly black, navy, gray and some colors, but it's funny how we both detest white underwear- on ourselves and each other.
Maybe it's a hang up from childhood.......:confused:

pexman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Boxer briefs are my fav by far ever since I saw Mark Wahlberg model them years ago. Not only that, they're the most comfortable for me -- a little support but not too constraining. Also, the best style of briefs to show off a nice bulge.

longwood

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Boxer briefs for me. Good ones. Made form the smoothest sea island cotton. Some might consider them expensive. The feel wonderful

sares

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
answered "boxers" for my hub

he thinks his legs are too thin for boxer briefs... and he doesn't like having his cock adhered to the side of his leg, lol.

BarebackJack

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Totally a freeballer here... unless I'm wearing dress slacks and don't want to get a pee stain on 'em. Then I'll generally wear boxers -- or sometimes some briefs with a good sized pouch in front. Problem with briefs is that my low hangers will often fall out of them, and with a PA, briefs are usually asking for trouble. The ring gets twisted around and pinches the head of my cock and that's not fun.

So 99% of the time I wear what I came into the world with... nothing!!

xlend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
BarebackJack said:
Problem with briefs is that my low hangers will often fall out of them, and with a PA, briefs are usually asking for trouble. The ring gets twisted around and pinches the head of my cock and that's not fun.

same here!:wink: