1st Like
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Full bush often has a much stronger, more urinely odor. Hairs getting caught inbetween teeth, poking in eyes (in the case of Asian women and their straight pointing pubes), tickling nostrils and the occasional hairball down the throat, makes it all rather impractical.

Shaving is better, but still not ideal. Regrowth itches, and other shaving related hassles makes it unpleasant for her, which defies the whole point.

Waxed is the clear winner here.

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
With a trim. Natural is o.k. as long as it's not too much of a jungle. Shaved--been there, done that. It's too....too.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Trimmed is fine. My first (sexual) girlfriend was in the pre-shaven era, so I didn't mind a hairy pussy at all!
I never turned down the clean shaven pussies of the modern era, although at first it was 'different' as it wasn't yet the new normal.

doesithurt93

Experimental Member
Media
i think that it all depends on what i want to do with them i dont mind if its bushy if we are just going to fuck but it is abit off putting for me when i go down on a girl if there is to much hair a little is ok but if its overgrown then i will avoid licking a girl out and i shave myself for the same reasons no one wants pubes in there teeth after sex do they?

M

MadcapBoy

All three works for me as long as it is kept neat (hair is fine just not a jungle). That said I am most likely to go down on a woman if she is shaved or shortly trimmed. I keep myself shaved/trimmed below to return the favor.

Trimmed. With shaved as a second. Even full bush is not a deal breaker in the right circumstances but it does make pleasing her orally less fun.

Shaven! Because I like the smoothness when I eat her pussy ;-)

Lakeshore

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hairy. I'm almost 63 and a natural, hairy pussy is what I saw and felt when I became sexually active. It's what I love to see and it turns-me-on anticipating pleasure to be shared with an intimate partner.