What do you prefer

Doranq

Legendary Member
Media
my preference is for the vulva to be bare. I honestly don;t care is she has a bush above. That said it isn't y any means a strong preference

N4PST3R

Expert Member
Media
I like it both ways. But to be honest a little hair really turns me on, as long as it looks "in shape", so a nice triangle.

Oxnard

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I do have preferences, but my preferences strictly involves the hair on the sides (and sometimes immediately above) the genitals. What a woman chooses to do with the triangle up top doesn't matter to me: anything she chooses will be sexy.

As for the sides, I don't like hairy. During intercourse, it gets dragged into the pussy with my dick and doesn't feel good. During cunnilingus, sometimes I have to devote a hand to keeping the hair out of the way, which means that hand can't do something more useful. Also, it makes the genitals harder to see (and I love looking at that).

Shaving is nice, but shaving means stubble, and stubble doesn't feel good against the stubble on my face, nor against my loins when I sink it in all the way during intercourse.

So my preference is to have the sides trimmed.

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but I think trimming would be much more convenient for her than shaving. She doesn't have to do it every day, and it sounds like less of a pain in the ass than shaving. I trim my own pubic hair, and it's super fast and easy. Pull snip pull snip pull snip done.

Oxnard

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my preference is for the vulva to be bare. I honestly don;t care is she has a bush above. That said it isn't y any means a strong preference
By vulva, I presume you mean the labia majora? The term "vulva" technically refers to all the external genitals.

Doranq

Legendary Member
Media
By vulva, I presume you mean the labia majora? The term "vulva" technically refers to all the external genitals.
I should rephrase it for it makes better sense.
I would prefer everything to be hairless if given a choice. Pubis Mons, Labia Majora, Perineum, Labia Minora (if it was even an issue.. given how fine the hairs are) the whole deal. 100% happy
If she left the bush up top on the Pubis Mons but shaved the rest, then that'd be fine too as the most important part to me, the Labia Majora is shaved. 99% happy

However if she didn't shave anything. That's fine too.. It's just a preference. Not a requirement. 95% happy.

% refers to potential happiness regarding the particular subject... not how happy I am in the relationship overall.

Maybe that is structured better.

Oxnard

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I should rephrase it for it makes better sense.
I would prefer everything to be hairless if given a choice. Pubis Mons, Labia Majora, Perineum, Labia Minora (if it was even an issue.. given how fine the hairs are) the whole deal. 100% happy
If she left the bush up top on the Pubis Mons but shaved the rest, then that'd be fine too as the most important part to me, the Labia Majora is shaved. 99% happy

However if she didn't shave anything. That's fine too.. It's just a preference. Not a requirement. 95% happy.

% refers to potential happiness regarding the particular subject... not how happy I am in the relationship overall.

Maybe that is structured better.
Well, yeah. It's her fucking pubic hair, she can do whatever she wants with it, but the original poster was asking about our preferences so...

Doranq

Legendary Member
Media
Well, yeah. It's her fucking pubic hair, she can do whatever she wants with it, but the original poster was asking about our preferences so...
Never hurts to put in a disclaimer as some sort of fail-safe. Less shit will be thrown ones way for a disclaimer which was there to clear the air. On the contrary A WHOLE LOT OF SHIT is thrown one's way when a misunderstanding arises from lack of said disclaimer. Experienced it in the past and have witnessed it an innumerable amount of times.

so... it's a habit. I only read your post and what you quoted.......and just the title of said thread.

Reactions: Oxnard

Oxnard

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Never hurts to put in a disclaimer as some sort of fail-safe. Less shit will be thrown ones way for a disclaimer which was there to clear the air. On the contrary A WHOLE LOT OF SHIT is thrown one's way when a misunderstanding arises from lack of said disclaimer. Experienced it in the past and have witnessed it an innumerable amount of times.

so... it's a habit. I only read your post and what you quoted.......and just the title of said thread.
Sure, it's worth pointing out. Women have to put up with enough shit when it comes to society dictating things to them regarding their looks.

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well trimmed bush. the hair helps reduce friction when you're fucking. I'm 60+ and when I was young, I ran into some gals that did not trim at all. it was like a jungle. licking pussy was difficult at times. my wife shaved once and neither of us liked it. she said it itched as the hair grew back, so she had to keep shaving it. and our skin got irritated after a couple days. we had sex several times a day. after a week, she let it grow back. she keeps it nicely trimmed.
I shave around the base of my cock, and trim the rest.

Oxnard

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Am I the only one getting all hot and horny reading these posts??
Wait, are you suggesting that thinking about and talking about female genitals might make heterosexual men aroused? Who would ever consider such a thing? :D

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wait, are you suggesting that thinking about and talking about female genitals might make heterosexual men aroused? Who would ever consider such a thing? :D

I was ok until we got to labia, vulva, pubis mons . . . . . My giddy, sophomoric side got the better of me. Hey, I'm a guy. :p

Reactions: Oxnard