What do you remember from school ?

Discussion in 'Funny Stuff: Jokes, Quizzes, Games & Pics' started by jumbo747jet, Oct 27, 2008.

1. jumbo747jet

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Have just been watching a show called "Boston Tea Party" on swedish TV channel 5 where they did a fun experiment.

Hosts for the show are two guys in their 30ies and what they had done for tonight's show was to invite 3 former classmates of one of the hosts.
    The 3 invited guests had agreed to take part in the experiment which focused on whether or not the host would be able to identify the guests only by seeing their dicks (hanging out through a hole in a board) from having seen them in the changing rooms in school, many years earlier.

He actually managed to get the first two right and when he got to the third guy he wasn't as sure, but managed to narrow it down to just two possible names, one of which was the correct name.

Also in the program, they interviewed guys out on the streets about if they could still remember their former school mates dicks. A majority stated that they didn't while a few actually said that they could.

I thought this was really funny because I can still remember when I was still new to the lpsg site and was talking to others on here. Most other hetero guys indicated that they didn't pay any attention to other guy's dicks and yet, when I asked them if they remembered who in their school, sports team or so, had the biggest dick, they all seemed to know.

In case any of you want to try and view the swedish TV show I will add a link to the TV station : www.kanal5.se
    The name of the show is "Boston Tea Party"

2. Catchoftheday

Gold Member

I seem to remember a lot of children :rolleyes:

3. Mattness

Mattness New Member

Albums:
    Kirkland, WA (Outside of Seattle, Washington)
    Well Jumbo...I wish I saw more cock in gym class when I was growing up, but we didn't have to get naked unfortunately!

We weren't required to shower, and we were required to wear jock straps, but most guys just put them on over their underwear for the "jock check" which consisted of snapping the strap for the gym teacher as he walked by as we sat in line for attendance.

I did make it a point to stand next to and change next to Kevin Bonner because he didn't just put his jock on over his underwear, he actually got naked and showed his HUGE 5" soft gorgeous cock. It's a good thing I left my underwear on because I was rock hard every day sitting next to him in the locker room!

I saw Kevin at my 20th High School Reunion and I was SO tempted to go up to his Wife and say ,"You luck bitch...I had gym class with Kevin...and I know what you're getting every night! :wink:".

4. perthjames

perthjames Member

This is a direct link to one of the clips on the show...

kanal5.se - Webb-tv

I love the "reunion shot". It's like watching "This Is Your Life".

5. D_Cock_Hudson

D_Cock_Hudson New Member

What a bizarre programme. I'd probably pick out one or two only because there was one blond and one ginger boy, but as for the others I wouldn't have a clue.

My memory of school is about the exams I've passed and a few people I'd like to know about- what happened to them.

Draft saved Draft deleted