What do you say?

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
On the net there's one thing that's always important to remember - the people you're communicating with are strangers. Manners are important to you, but you can't choose what should be important to other people, ignore the people you don't like and pay attention to the ones you do like.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks SP -- I know, I live in a bubble world.

But someone has to live in a bubble! (Bubbles are where many good dreams start)

I've pulled back this posting in case people put two and two together about my identity. I don't trust any information about "who I am" with the majority people at this site. :eek:

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hullo Monstro! I wish! If I were Wonder Woman my living room would be a lot cleaner! You owe me a pm!:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

- - - - -

I thought about it, SP, but I'm not going to change the world by moralizing.

I am, however, hoping to make it a better place by what I do -- and the letters I get from people around the world are truly gratifying... but it's stupid (blind, dumb, numbing STUPID!) to expect even a SCRAP of respect at a place that only sees the "nekkid" parts of me. :wink:

So, I decided to get more real.

And my hat is off to you for putting my silly feet on the ground. And speaking of silly feet, the next time I'm in London (next Spring), I'm taking you shoe shopping!:biggrin1:

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh, I am, SP -- we'll have a handsome man carry the bags, and I'll wear a hair shirt special for the occasion!!!!! :biggrin1::biggrin1:

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Be yourself, it`s none of your business what people think you should be. I don`t pretend to be anything but who i really am.
If people don`t like me for who i am i`m better off without them, who needs negative vibes when you can catch a wave.

lafever

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Be yourself, it`s none of your business what people think you should be. I don`t pretend to be anything but who i really am.
If people don`t like me for who i am i`m better off without them, who needs negative vibes when you can catch a wave.

lafever

Yeah, you're right lafever.

I've got multiple personalities (my work is done by completely different "person"!), and when I confuse my personalities, then I'm in trouble.

So now, when I log onto LPSG, I hereby resolve and promise to leave the goodie-two-shoes at the door!!!

:wink::wink:

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Oh, I am, SP -- we'll have a handsome man carry the bags, and I'll wear a hair shirt special for the occasion!!!!! :biggrin1::biggrin1:

Huhhum - may I take those for you ladies?

I noticed something about your identity and I am going to out you for it.

You always have a beautiful warm humanity-embracing smile - it is completely enchanting. :smile:

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks SP -- I know, I live in a bubble world.

But someone has to live in a bubble! (Bubbles are where many good dreams start)

I've pulled back this posting in case people put two and two together about my identity. I don't trust any information about "who I am" with the majority people at this site. :eek:

I have to work hard at reminding myself not to share too much as I don't want to give away my identity either, I'm very protective of my privacy and I don't think that's a bad thing given that one never can be too sure exactly with whom one is conversing...hell, even people IRL have turned out to be someone other than I thought!

sneakyd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, you're right lafever.

I've got multiple personalities (my work is done by completely different "person"!), and when I confuse my personalities, then I'm in trouble.

So now, when I log onto LPSG, I hereby resolve and promise to leave the goodie-two-shoes at the door!!!

:wink::wink:

Don't do that , that's one of the things I like about you .
I missed the opening post & don't really understand the thread , but please don't change your posting style .

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Why should I let women have all the fun being a tease. I must say I am a huge fan of the fishnets and you are defiantly not putting them to shame.