what do you see sex as?

SR_Les Intercourse

Experimental Member
Media
i want to know what you see sex as, a intimate occasion, a game, stress relief, etc.

for people have sex with multiple partners, i dont see anything wrong with it but a lot of ppl i know think its a big taboo.

also people that are bisexual what makes u have this kind of preference, is it because you get more sex out of it, you just dont care who u with as long as their hot, or other reasons?

im just curious to see people's thoughts

anyone and everyone can answer to this...

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm rather traditional as sex goes and see it as an ultimate expression of affection for someone you have meaningful feelings towards...i couldn't just have sex for fun, its not me. (nothing wrong with that though for those that do)

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All of the above. its like anything. Sometimes you make love, sometimes you fuck, and everything in between. Sometimes you need some kink, sometimes you just cuddle. So, all of it.

SR_Les Intercourse

Experimental Member
Media
P.S. Nice abs Trojan!
thanks!

All of the above. its like anything. Sometimes you make love, sometimes you fuck, and everything in between. Sometimes you need some kink, sometimes you just cuddle. So, all of it.

yeah i know it can be various things according to you and your partners mood.... but an overall view not on certain occasions is what im looking for i guess

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK, I will try again.
I see sex as something you savor. The slower, the better. I like to take time and explore. I am big on foreplay, which is good because chicks dig that.

After sex, I like to talk. I like to lay there naked with her. That after time could be very rewarding.

D_Alfredo Hites

Account Disabled
Media
i prefer to fuck most of the time rather than make love...that's just how i am.

to the explain the bisexual aspect of my sexuality, i just think guys are attractive (always have). if the guy is good looking enough i'm game. i prefer sex with women but i like the openness and sense of freedom that comes with being bi. i also feel it makes me more comfortable with myself and able to break through the repressive nature of our society when it comes to sex; especially male-male sex. for some reason that is still viewed very negatively by society and everyone has this notion that a man is less masculine if he messes with another man.

most of this bullshit in our society is perpetuated by fear and guilt as a means of suppression and control. (thank you religion and hypocrisy)

D

deleted356736

It is something very pleasurable: be it with someone you love or with someone you just met, or with a few people together. To me it's all about pleasure of the moment, the moments you want to keep returning to again and again.