What do you smell of right now ?

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
OK so if you want to say "Sweat from the Gym" or "Spunk" or "Old lady pee" or whatever then that's cool, might be rather fascinating in some people's cases to find out what they smell like.

However I'm a complete fragrance addict, it's part fetish and part compulsion, in fact so much so that I spend worrying ammounts of time and money thinking about, researching and buying perfumes, and fragrances. So I'd be extremely interested to know what fragrances you chaps and lasses all wear.

Right now, this minute, I smell of Dior Homme Intense, how about you ? :redface:

Reactions: MickeyLee
D

deleted136887

Rum and coke. and my head is pounding. But who cares? One gets what one deserves.

B_Dustydo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
At the moment I am wafting great drifts of healthy, aroused, female pheromones.
Mingle that with a soupcon of fresh sweat, vanilla body butter and the last vestiges of "White Diamonds" and you have ME at this very moment.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
Oh thank god for women, I was really begining to think that LPSGers were a right stinking bunch.

Though Vince's smell sounds like the note pyramid of one or two fragrances I've smelt over the years, Lemon head note, Sea Salt heart, and Sweat base..... hmmmm... I might pitch that to Monsieur Jean Claude Elena, Maitre Parfumier d'Hermes.

Right now I smell of Prada's Infusion de Fleur d'Oranger, tea, the seaside and tiger balm ( I have a migrane ).

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just got back from the gym, so I smell pretty ripe. I'm off the the shower now. I use this once a week as a shower gel!
Cosmedix Benefit Clean Gentle Cleanser 3.3oz
And follow with coconut oil. Then a spritz of Eau D'Hermes (it's the only thing I wear)
I'm off to do volunteer work so I'll catch up later when I come home smelling like NYC in the fall!