What do you smell of?

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
We've had favourite smells but what do you actually smell of right now?

I smell like a brothel! :eek: :confused:

I was looking a perfumes in a store today and the last tester I picked up had a broken nozzle so the atomiser-jobbie flipped off and splashed perfume on my face and hair - it was a particularly cheap and nasty one too.:rolleyes:

So here I sit, smelling like a cheap French tart - wondering what you all smell of... have you been baking, shovelling shit, fucking, working out?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a girl, I smell of sugar and spice and everything nice. :flirt: Right now I have the faint scent of Lovely Cherry Blossom by Guerlain which I tried on at the mall. It's a nice light floral scent with a hint of citrus.

Somebody is looking to get all his clothes ripped off by a crazed horde of horny women. :tongue:
Right now I smell like Irish Spring (fresh AND clean as a whistle) and new Chuck Taylors. I can't describe the smell of new Chuck Taylors, but it's palpable.
Oh wow, you took me back! Chuck Taylors smell great right out of the box. I used to be the asst. mgr. of an athletic shoe and apparel store. I think it's the canvas and the glue combo. Brand new Keds come close; but Vans are completely different.

I smell like Happy by Clinique
I love that scent! Though it's not one I would expect to smell on a man unless I had been rubbing up against him.

Reactions: docs20i

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Shower gel. I'm not that long back from the beach and the sand here is black. You need to get it all off quickly as it irritates your bits :wink:

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Shower gel and conditioner. Prior to that, tanning oil.

We've just had our annual sunny day here in N.S. so I had to take advantage. I may have given myself a mild case of sunstroke. Oh, well. Won't be the first time my posts come across half baked.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Shower gel and conditioner. Prior to that, tanning oil.

We've just had our annual sunny day here in N.S. so I had to take advantage. I may have given myself a mild case of sunstroke. Oh, well. Won't be the first time my posts come across half baked.

ba-doum-chaaa! :wink:

I have no idea, my nose is blocked!

*Sniffs* Metro, definitely Metro!

Chlorine, shampoo, soap... and me....

MmmmMM.. I'm getting REAL glad I started this thread! :biggrin1:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I have accomplished nothing today. My shirt smells mildly like laundry detergent. I'm sure I smell like cigarettes as well. And I just got done eating pizza, so maybe a hint of that thrown in.

You've just reminded me - there's a hint of mayonaise in my aroma too (kids going thru a flicky stage :rolleyes: ) .. maybe I smell more like a Belgian tart! :wink:

Shower gel. I'm not that long back from the beach and the sand here is black. You need to get it all off quickly as it irritates your bits :wink:

I'll bet!

twinn

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
right now i smell of cinnamon, glove, and throw alittle sweat in. i'm into the smell of certain laundry detergents that people use. i love hugging a guy and his shirt smells like FAB or that new vanilla laundry liquid. haha..i know...freak