Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Right now, Axe bodyspray.

Somebody is looking to get all his clothes ripped off by a crazed horde of horny women. :tongue:

Right now I smell like Irish Spring (fresh AND clean as a whistle) and new Chuck Taylors. I can't describe the smell of new Chuck Taylors, but it's palpable.

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I smell like sweat, just home from work.

And I just farted:smile:

How entrancing! I hope you are savouring this special moment you've so generously shared with us. I think it's important to fart more than once in these circumstances so that there is a vaporous velvet made in the room...

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I smell of Garlic, roasted pumkin, and onions.(making roasted pumkin and goats cheese lasagna)...and a hint of Ck1.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I can smell like a wide range of things as I work in the culinary industry.
I also only use a crystal/rock deoderant so as to not have a *scent*.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a girl, I smell of sugar and spice and everything nice. :flirt: Right now I have the faint scent of Lovely Cherry Blossom by Guerlain which I tried on at the mall. It's a nice light floral scent with a hint of citrus.

Somebody is looking to get all his clothes ripped off by a crazed horde of horny women. :tongue:
Right now I smell like Irish Spring (fresh AND clean as a whistle) and new Chuck Taylors. I can't describe the smell of new Chuck Taylors, but it's palpable.
Oh wow, you took me back! Chuck Taylors smell great right out of the box. I used to be the asst. mgr. of an athletic shoe and apparel store. I think it's the canvas and the glue combo. Brand new Keds come close; but Vans are completely different.

I smell like Happy by Clinique
I love that scent! Though it's not one I would expect to smell on a man unless I had been rubbing up against him.

Reactions: docs20i