What do you smell of?

MidwestGal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
We've had favourite smells but what do you actually smell of right now?

I smell like a brothel! :eek: :confused:

I was looking a perfumes in a store today and the last tester I picked up had a broken nozzle so the atomiser-jobbie flipped off and splashed perfume on my face and hair - it was a particularly cheap and nasty one too.:rolleyes:

So here I sit, smelling like a cheap French tart - wondering what you all smell of... have you been baking, shovelling shit, fucking, working out?

Vanilla VS lotion and CK One, they actually smell really good together or so everyone has told me through the years.

tiggerpoo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've just had a close encounter with my gf and I can smell her scent on my body and her blitter has rubbed off onto me. Of course, I can also smell the gorgeous afterglow of a marathon lovemaking session.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Sounds quite normal until you realise that I haven't had sex today. :tongue::eek:

Not even a wank? Foolish boy - I had such high hopes for you. :rolleyes:

I smell of cucumber and green tea body wash and spritz.

Nice! You've reminded me I have some green tea shampoo somewhere - that's coming in the shower this evening... and cucumber is one of my favourite smells.

Elderberries!

Sorry sim, someone (hg?) did that already.

Chlorine and bacon butties, with undertones of espresso.

A morning swim followed by bacon butties and coffee, eh? Sounds like a damn fine start to the day.

Today I smell of chalk (been teaching), sandalwood (again) and Hickboy (no, he's not here :frown:, I'm just wearing his shirt...)

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Until an hour ago I smelled of my partner and his sweat laden body grinding against mine (and vice-versa) as well as Winston cigarettes-he smokes like a chimney. Now, I smell more like Dial soap, Mountain Rush deodorant and sea breeze hair conditioner I used. If all goes well, in another hour or so I will smell of my partner again (I really need to get back to work and stop engaging in this newfound hobby).