What do you take off for a physical?

CAT MAN ME

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It seems most of my physical examinations were scheduled during the cold winter months. Most of the medical personnel and doctors are women and very good with me, very professional too. The indoor temperature in the examination rooms isn't that warm and be quite chilly at times especially being naked for the doctor. I''ll usually wear layers of my favorite warm, snug winter clothes, flannel shirt, snug denim overalls with leotard and tights underwear , also a change of clothes, like boxer shorts with baggy flannel shirt and trousers. for a quick change after my time with the doctor. Being in my 40's now I do have some medical anxiety, yet sexually aroused, erect and warm in my snug winter outfit. while waiting to be called in my a lovely nurse. When sitting on the exam table, I'm asked several medical questions by the doctor(female), who is going to examine me. As she leaves the room, she tells the attending nurse to have me gowned and ready. The nurse then closes the large privacy curtain surrounding me, has me stand up with her saying " I like your outfit, but everything has to come off." She then asked a surprise question "what kind of underwear, I had under those snug overalls." As I blushed, would tell her " I 'm was wearing my leotard, tights and microfiber briefs underneath." The lovely nurse would say " all that underwear comes off too, and if need be, I'll help you undress." I got my winter shoes and socks off, when she would gently unfasten my snug overalls bib and shoulder straps, then unbuttoned my warm flannel shirt and taking it off me. She reminded me to hold still, now opening all the snaps and button on my snug overalls before pulling them down and off. She said I was rather slow to undress and having so many layers of winter attire on, she will ready me for my physical exam. I liked the way she stripped me naked, layer by layer and soon she had had my leotard and tights all off and now naked, still hard, erect and now gowned. As my snug warm clothes came off, I liked the way she would say" off, off, everything comes off." Finally I was naked in the awful gown, looking like tent city, when the doctor returned asking the nurse if I was ready to be examined, the nurse answering, "he's ready naked and gowned. I loved being told that I will have to be completely undressed before starting my physical examination. That time being undressed and readied with the lady and doctor(female) nurse bought my medical anxiety and fears down and the physical exam easier, especially hearing the nurse quietly saying"off, everything comes off." with me having a healthy full erection.

CAT MAN ME

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was also remembering another type physical examination, when being undressed and examined at the same time. It was quite erotic, especially with a lady doctor and nurse, while still in my warm snug outfit, she would partially undress me and examine the uncovered and exposed parts of my body.First, the lovely nurse helped me out of the warm snug overalls and flannel shirt, letting me keep my warm leotard, tights and lycra briefs on for a while. When the lady doctor began examining me, she would slowly unzip and open my leotard, freeing both arms from the spandex sleeves then pulling it down and off my upper torso, then checking my heart beat and pulse with a stethoscope. It did feel cold, yet really tickled. After examining my upper torso, she would gently raise my body off the exam table, with the nurse's help while I was laying down. I could now feel her warm hands gently unsugging the clinging leotard then stripping it off me, as the nurse lifted up my tightly squeezed legs . She continued examining my tickling body, still encased in black tights and sexy clinging lycra briefs. She would begin carefully looking and feeling my lower torso and hard on still snug and secure under my tights and briefs. Now my moment of truth would happen, as her and the nurse soon stripped off the tights, then slowly off came the lycra briefs, uncovering my now naked body and exposing an unintentional erection standing at attention. Both her and the nurse would give a big smile and continued doing my physical examination without the awful gown. It certainly tickled, being gently felt up all over and my leotard, tights and sexy briefs being stripped off, one piece at a time. Finally my physical examination was finished and got a good clean bill of health. I was able to get dressed again, quickly put on the change of clothes I had with me, loose underwear, boxer shorts and baggy trousers. My friend who brought me to the me to the doctor's office for my appointment was in the waiting room and given my warm winter outfit with the snug overalls and leotards, I was wearing before being undressed for the physical examination. he put them in my carry on bag for me and we drove home. He said I looked like I enjoyed being with my female doctor and nurse, being I had a big smiling when we left the building. It was certainly a shock for me feeling all that cold outside air in those loose and baggy fitting clothes, after being so warm and snug in my winter outfit. I must say, it was a good medical examination for me.

D

deleted15577081

the last medical I had the nurse called me in to a small room and asked, do you want a gown? And I said no thanks I'll be ok' so she left and the doctor came in and asked me to take my shirt off, the exam was completed, I sat down and completed the questionaires and forms then the doctor said that's it, you can go, so I put my shirt back on and left.

jay-c

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The standard I’ve seen the last few years is to remove everything but my underwear and put on the gown. When the time comes, I just pull down my underwear for the genital exam part.

herbho

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The first time I went to my PCP, I was ushered into the exam room ( which was surprisingly very warm) by a male nurse. He told me to take my things off and get into the short cloth gown. I asked if it meant taking off my underwear and he said, " Well, he's going to want to look at everything, so take the underwear off." I did, put the gown on, and tied just the top part around my neck, leaving the backside exposed. I sat down on the table and the nurse came back in to take blood pressure, height, weight, etc. While standing on the scale, I felt that the back of my gown had opened, exposing my ass. Big deal, so the nurse saw my ass. Anyway the dr came in and did his exam. Toward the end, I lay down to he could palpate the stomach and internal organs. He told me to untie the gown and slip it down to expose my chest and stomach. I did, but purposely slipped it down a little more, exposing much of my groin. He did his palpation, then asked me to stand so he could examine my genitals. He pulled up an exam stool and sat as I was getting up off the table. I figured that I didn't want to bother retying the gown, so I just let it slip off as I got off the table to stand. I was totally naked during the genital and prostate exam. He didn't say anything and just proceeded with the exam. So, for the exam, I started out with the gown, but got rid of it later. Since he didn't seem to mind, I followed that same procedure during later exams and one in which I was examined by his colleague. Their practice is primarily for gay men, so i guess nudity is no big deal.

Space_Nerd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I didn't really have a primary are Dr. Until a few years ago. I was 51. I had my first physical with that Dr an older male, who actually died from cancer a year later. I was asked to remove my shoes, socks and shirt. Besides the Dr. In the room, there was a young good looking black male nurse and his young and hot nurse practitioner. He checked my upper body then reflexes and feet and toes. Then he said was time for checking prostate. He said, "I can do it, or my nurse can do it." I picked his nurse.
As she held up a sheet in front of me for privacy, I was asked to drop my pants, turn and lay on my side on the table. She covered me with the sheet then lifted to expose my ass. She then slid her finger in and moved it around for a few seconds and pulled out. She said all appears to be normal and to get dressed. The black male nurse was taking notes for my file I think.
No genital check or hernia check. Kinda disappointing.
My next time was at a full cancer screening with dermatologist. My wife and I scheduled for same time. She was first so I asked if it was ok that I join her to the exam room. The nurse said it was fine as long as wife didn't mind. She didn't mind so, went with her. In the room the nurse asked wife to strip down to bra and underwear and put on this gown. She found out I was getting exam right after her and said she would get another gown. I told her I didn't need one. She said that's fine, was up to me.
So Dr came in and check out the wife. When she was almost done , I started removing my shoes and socks. Shirt too I think. When she was about to start my exam, I went ahead and took off my shorts, leaving underwear on. Standing there,, she looked me over. When she was behind me, she pulled my underwear down just below my crack for a second and pulled them back up. She then had me sit while she checked legs feet and toes.
That was all with that visit until next year. This dermatologist is smoking hot woman in her 30s.
My next physical is in a couple weeks. We'll see how it goes....

coolestguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I was asked to remove everything except underwear then put on a gown. During the exam, my Dr would remove part of the gown just enough to perform the exam. When it is time for genital check, I would drop the underwear and lift up the gown.

Reactions: Space_Nerd

lilguy11

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am a Registered Nurse and I can tell you there is soooooooooooooooo Much FANTASY masquerading as real life it's funny. No one in the Doctor's Office cares about your dick. They are at WORK and their job is to keep YOU healthy. I have been a nurse in a variety of care settings and have NEVER had a colleague mention the size of a patient's dick.
I work in a hospital setting also, and have seen a nurse mention the size of a patients cock. Just once though. He was a black man in his 50's, and it was enormous

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Every year-ish, I go for a "skin check" at the dermatologist. I strip naked. There's a "privacy" cloth -- like a hand towel, but just cloth--on the counter. I'm not very modest, so I just left it folded on the counter. I was sitting on the exam table, and the Dr. and his PA come in. They tell me how to stand, or sit, and they just begin a close examination of my skin from the top of my head down to my feet. They are very thorough, and would move my penis and testicles out of the way, for example, so they could get a clear look at my abdomen, crotch, upper legs; retract my foreskin so they could look underneath, spread my cheeks to look between my glutes. They didn't find anything worrisome, so I got dressed, paid and left.

Space_Nerd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Every year-ish, I go for a "skin check" at the dermatologist. I strip naked. There's a "privacy" cloth -- like a hand towel, but just cloth--on the counter. I'm not very modest, so I just left it folded on the counter. I was sitting on the exam table, and the Dr. and his PA come in. They tell me how to stand, or sit, and they just begin a close examination of my skin from the top of my head down to my feet. They are very thorough, and would move my penis and testicles out of the way, for example, so they could get a clear look at my abdomen, crotch, upper legs; retract my foreskin so they could look underneath, spread my cheeks to look between my glutes. They didn't find anything worrisome, so I got dressed, paid and left.
The way seems it should be done. My dermatologist was not thorough in private areas.

D

deleted871301

The last time I got fully undressed for a physical was when I was in the South African Air Force in 1988.

14222301_10208959382440692_845105458268092156_n.jpg

Reactions: morningriser

herbho

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Last week I went to get my physical exam. My doctor was on vacation, so I had his physician's assistant, a young gay man who had only been a part of the clinical team for abut three months. After all of the prelims, the nurse told me to strip down to my underwear. She asked if I wanted a gown, but I declined. For the occasion I wore my white briefs which are a bit see-through ( not totally, but enough that you can see the outline of everything and the color of the skin underneath). I sat on the table and he walked in to do the exam. I had asked for the complete physical and an STI test, just to make sure everything was okay. After examining my abdomen and palpating, he asked me to sit up and asked a couple of questions concerning my sex habits. I told him I had been active in all three areas ( mouth, penis, and anus), so he decided to do some swabs. He asked if I was monogamous and I responded, " No, I'm a whore." He laughed and said that he would do the swabs along with my genital exam and DRE. So, he asked me to stand and drop my underpants. I did, and decided, since he was going to do so much, I would just step out of them completely and just be naked. He asked if I needed a gown and I responded that I was perfectly comfortable with nudity if he was. He said he was fine, so he did the genital exam, then the anal swab, and finally, the DRE with me standing for the first part and lying on my side for the last two. Then I got up and dressed. He was very professional and casual with my nudity, just as my PCP is. BTW, all of the tests were negative.

charlie59horse

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Everything! I am told to "strip completely and then to don an exam gown with the opening in the back."

I never tie the back of the gown as it always is placed in my lap for chest and back auscultation. Next, I am instructed to place my torso onto the exam table and the gown only covers my genitals. I stand ... and toss aside the gown for the genital and prostate exams.

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Usually, I've not been required to take off anything. Most of the physicals I've had in the last few years have been quick and not too detailed affairs that I think is typical of the medical state of American Healthcare/Health Insurance where doctors spend the least amount of time with patients as possible in order to maximize their time and profit margin. Complete 30-minute plus exams are the exclusive domain of the wealthy or members of congress.

Most of them were routine vital statistics checks and done by a nurse prior to even seeing the doctor and anything he did, like the standard listening to one's chest, did not even require removing my shirt. The last time I had to take even that off was maybe 2 years ago for a routine EKG. The last time I removed almost everything was a few years ago involving a work physical and even then I kept on my underwear beneath the unfashionable gown.

While I do lament the dearth of better screening processes in the medical field, I am fine not having to expose myself more than necessary to receive it. Unlike a lot of people here I don't view the doctor's office and medical situations as sexy time. I view medical professionals as professionals and not something to create situations just for one's fantasy fuel.