what do you talk about after sex?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by MTHgasm, Nov 14, 2009.

1. MTHgasm

MTHgasm Member

I know cuddling is good. Going to sleep is bad. Going to do something completely unrelated is worse. Never say "thank you" after.

Do you mind if a guy gets up to go to the bathroom before cuddling with you?

Do you just talk about what you liked and didn't like then solutions?

Is saying nothing but still cuddling and letting hands wonder a good thing sometimes?

2. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    More room out than in! When ya gotta go, ya gotta go, right? Even if what you really want is to go freshen up a bit, that seems fine to me. I'm likely to join. I like to have a quick rinse after, myself.

Sometimes. I might ask questions about specific moments, or if something awkward happened during, I might bring it up so we can laugh about it together. I might get very snuggly, but then return to a conversation which never concluded before the sex started. It could be anything, or nothing, as long as the conversation starts (or doesn't) organically.

ANYTIME! In fact, my man and I do this every night, with or without sex first.

3. love2suckcock

love2suckcock New Member

Albums:
    I'm not a cuddler. ew.
    Usually it's just a matter of deciding which dvd to fall alseep to, "Family Guy" or "American Dad".

4. D_Hyacinth Harrytwat

D_Hyacinth Harrytwat Account Disabled

I don't mind if he uses the bathroom either; less sticky for cuddling later and like AE I usually join to clean up too, but never shower together. He likes showering in water hot enough to cook pasta and I prefer cold showers.

Sometimes we grab our clothes and go after sex, and sometimes we lay in bed and fall [back] asleep. That's assuming sex happened in bed in the first place. It's kinda awkward to cuddle after sex in some places.

If it were up to me, we'd both lay there silent for about five minutes but he's ready to be up and moving the second we're done.

5. D_Fiona_Farvel

D_Fiona_Farvel Account Disabled

Cuddling is aight, but not mandatory. Getting up and doing something else is fine. He says thank you, especially if the session includes something new he proposed or a hands-free, all sucky-sucky bj (he takes a long time to nut :rolleyes:).

Nope, but he pees allll the time and I'm used to it.

I do not believe we have never talked about sex after sex. The discussion generally follow the same topics that they would out of bed - I think last time we talked about how shitty movies based upon Stephen King's books were, then fell asleep.

Most definitely. Indeed, we keep the intimate touching, hug, kiss, etc. going throughout our time together.

6. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    I like this thread. It's fun to see how other women think and feel about post-coital routines.

7. Principessa

Gold Member

I'm pretty much a "shut up & fuck" kind of girl. I don't like when guys get chatty during sex; and after sex, unless he is telling me how great I was or how good he felt inside me I don't want to hear his voice. :cool: Ideally we would shower, and he would have pre-ordered a turkey club and chips or fries from a local deli which we could then share while watching Caddyshack or Rudy in bed.

Yes, I quite like laying next to each other and just holding hands, with maybe a leg over or under his, especially when it's hot.

#7 Principessa, Nov 15, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2009
  8. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

The conversation after sex usually goes like this...

"Roll the fuck over you are snoring too loud"

9. MickeyLee

Gold Member

letting idle hands find new things to do is always good. so is fighting for the cool pillows and trying to toe fish the blanket back on to the bed. rock/paper/scissors to see who has to start the video game.

sometimes it's just nice to reach out to rest my hand on his stomach, or to have his arm draped across my hips.

*is now lonely, horny and hungry*
    :mad:

10. Principessa

Gold Member

Ditto :mad:

11. D_Ivana Dickenside

D_Ivana Dickenside New Member

Do you mind if a guy gets up to go to the bathroom before cuddling with you?
    nope. sometimes he has to pee, so why am i going to get in the way of him and the toilet? sometimes i have to pee after sex too and i get up and go. he doesn't get mad, so why should i, right?

Do you just talk about what you liked and didn't like then solutions?
    after we both cum i usually tell him we should do it again. depending if i wore him out or not, we'll give it another go when he's ready.

Is saying nothing but still cuddling and letting hands wonder a good thing sometimes?
    always because, even though he may not be a mind reader, he already knows what i'm thinking and how i'm feeling.

12. 3664shaken

3664shaken New Member

Who has time for cuddling - I usually just tell out who's next :eek: (Just kidding) :tongue:

Not if he comes back with a warm washcloth and a dry towel.

NO - this is not the time, my long running joke is to hold him right after he came and say "let's do it again." The ones that can - usually do it again and we just start all over.

Sometimes, about 10-15% of the time I actually need to get my space and get away from him. It's strange but I can't stand being cuddled when that happens. The rest of the time yup please cuddle me, but if you let your hands wonder and get me excited again you better be able to perform.

13. EllieP

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    Hubby always comes back with a warm washcloth and a dry towel. Sometimes he'll even bring a towel to bed beforehand because he knows I'm going to make one helluva wet spot!

If I have one mind-blowing orgasm where I have to slap his head away then I usually need a few minutes or hours to come down. I can't even think about cuddling. I'm just trying to remember how to breath!

But lots of times we'll spoon and fall asleep. If I'm not sleepy I'll rub his back and thighs, and usually a half-hour or so he's ready again! Lucky me!

Draft saved Draft deleted