What do you think-- 20 yr old chub

sh103

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi guys,
what do you think of these pics? I know I'm not really well hung and I'm a bit overweight, but I'm still curious what you think.

Attachments

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
dude, you and I have the same problem....we've both got big fat pads above our cocks (on the pubic bone) only way to get rid of it is to loose weight (i'm a bit overweight myself). another suggestion to make your meat bigger is to shave the hair from around and on the base of your cock......it'll make things look bigger.....thanks for sharing and nice cock.

sh103

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks guys. Here's a few more, including a couple of my big hairy ass

Attachments

sh103

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
unabear09, thanks for the comment. I am about 5'10 and weigh about 230. I have actually shaved before, but I just don't like it as well. I admit it does look bigger, though.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
ok...i got you beat in the heighth department, but your fat pad and mine are almost identical....i hate that thing lol maybe one day I'll have the money to get it liposuctioned out

sh103

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah, I hate it too, unabear. How tall are you? I must admit from your gallery your cock is super nice.

sh103

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Guys, don't forget there are more pics about 5 posts below the first ones. Please check them out!

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yeah, I hate it too, unabear. How tall are you? I must admit from your gallery your cock is super nice.

hey man thanks for the compliment! I'm 6'5" around 280lbs. My cock is like 7.2inches at its hardest, but thanks to my damn fat pad, you only can see (without pushing in the pad) about 6 inches of it.... as seen here in this pic (barely pushing the pad in)

Attachments

sh103

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hey man thanks for the compliment! I'm 6'5" around 280lbs. My cock is like 7.2inches at its hardest, but thanks to my damn fat pad, you only can see (without pushing in the pad) about 6 inches of it.... as seen here in this pic (barely pushing the pad in)

Wow! You're tall. I'd love to take your cock inside me! Did you see the other pics?

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Wow! You're tall. I'd love to take your cock inside me! Did you see the other pics?

aww thanks man! Yeah, I see you're nice and hairy like I am (though you have me beat with your ass hair....wish I had the same covering as you, and the same color hair. I hate having such light pubic hair and leg hair) Nice hole too! I'll bet all the guys say you're a great lay!

sh103

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
aww thanks man! Yeah, I see you're nice and hairy like I am (though you have me beat with your ass hair....wish I had the same covering as you, and the same color hair. I hate having such light pubic hair and leg hair) Nice hole too! I'll bet all the guys say you're a great lay!

actually I'm a virgin!

dude, you and I have the same problem....we've both got big fat pads above our cocks (on the pubic bone) only way to get rid of it is to loose weight (i'm a bit overweight myself). another suggestion to make your meat bigger is to shave the hair from around and on the base of your cock......it'll make things look bigger.....thanks for sharing and nice cock.

Or lipo... When I was at my most anorexic 165lbs, I still was fat here... (Down over 140lbs) Not a place that loses weight easily. The plastic surgeon I met with suggested it, but I was not ready mentally... Now I gained 160 back... And have since lost 20.... :)

visceraltuning

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wow!!! Here is an old post of mine. It feels like it was from a million years ago. My point in posting this is that when I read some of these posts I thought of myself.

I was able to take control of my weight through diet and exercise. I won't lie. It was hard to loose and has been even harder to maintain but it is possible. Probably I will get surgery to cut off the deflated fat eventually but I am finishing school first.

I just joined since I am settling into my "new" life.

I call it my new life because after being severely obese since elementary school, I lost 100 LB over 12 months (through diet and exercise, no surgery), and now the world treats me entirely different. People from my past do not recognize me, and when I reintroduce myself they treat me more inclusively. Women smile at me for no reason although they used to avoid me. Guys want me to hang out and drink with them. I can have bad manner, act like a jerk, treat people like sh*t, and be completely callous and NO BODY CARE BECAUSE I AM IN SHAPE AND GOOD LOOKING (When my double chin and overall face fat disappeared it revealed very symmetrical features, a pretty cool cleft chin, nice jaw line, nice cheek bones, and a large adams apple. However, I still do not look good naked because my skin is covered with stretch marks and creases from where rolls of fat used to be. Although, I look great in clothes.)

I feel so guilty at time because, having been on the other side of the fence for so long, I feel bad because I do hear all those snide things that people say behind the backs of fat people.

Anyway, I was alway about 5.5-6 inches erect (average) when I was at my fattest but now I am 7.5-8.0 depending on how pudgy I am on that particular day (If I don't strictly monitor my Calories I can noticibly put weight back on like nothing).

The change in my apparent penis size has been very awkward for me. I constantly have to deal with men and women staring at my crotch while I am riding an exercise bike at the gym, sitting at the edge of a seat, etc. When I try on a new pair of pants, I have to do things like walk up to a mirror rather than just stand in front of it in order to make sure I do not look obscene when it is moving in my pants, and I have not yet figured out how to comfortably position it in my pants. It used to just stick out in front, hidden by my large belly and love handles, and was rather unnoticible when laying across my thigh because my thighs where very wide. Now, it wags back and forth when I walk, there is only a relatively small pooch and love handles which do nothing but remind me that I once was fat, and my thighs are so thin that my penis noticibly drapes all the way across.

In a way, I feel like I am having to go through puberty all over again because I never had to deal with any of these sexual social interactions. I don't even know how to flirt properly anymore because I used to have to attract women with my nice personality. Now men and women think I am gay because I'm thin and talkative.

Overall, I hope to just look at how the people on this board deal with social situations so that I can adjust. Hopefully, someday I will wake up and feel comfortable in my own skin rather than like an imposter.