What do you think about cock rings?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by gotabigone, May 22, 2008.

1. gotabigone

gotabigone Member

I've never used a cock ring. Does it make much of a difference? I have pretty strong erections and never had a problem staying hard, but I wonder if a cock ring adds anything to the experience?

2. SmoothBud

SmoothBud New Member

I wear them all the time not to make myself hard but just to make the bulge more obvious. I have a variety of sizes and metal/leather and rubber ones, it all depends on what mood I'm in and what I'm wearing :)

3. MuscleBoundMan

MuscleBoundMan Active Member

I just started using them last year. Dude they are really cool. Having sex with one on right up to the point of no return is an awesome experience. I only use leather strapped ones. I have wanted to use a metal one but they are all way too small for me. I even called one of the companies that make them to be sure that I was measuring correctly :redface:? I was and they don't have any that fit. I may get them to custom make me a metal ring.:wink:

4. Sherwood D. Likelym

Sherwood D. Likelym Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Don't think it is wise to wear cock rings for prolonged periods of time. Other threads exist pointingout this fact.

5. losangelestim

losangelestim Member

Albums:
    cock rings are fun. i like the weight of metal ones. i used to use them alot but not so much anymore.

6. Speedodoc

Speedodoc New Member

Albums:
    LOVE cockrings. Have about 20 of them various styles/materials. Favorite are the heavy chrome rings. Makes the head of my cock extra thick when I'm hard. I also like to wear them daily under my briefs or jock. Not harmful to wear for prolonged periods as long as they're not too tight.

7. D_Bertrand Ballfloot

I've used the largest metal cock ring and sometimes it is painful. The leather are better if you have a thick cock because you can unsnap them no matter how big and hard you are. They do seem to make me last a bit longer but it is hard to cum so when you want to cum just unsnap them. They add variety to your sex life so why not try one. But be careful with the metal. I put a medium size one on once and it hard a difficult time getting it off.

8. Catchoftheday

Gold Member

I thought I had a cock ring the other day....but it was just my phone, I had it in my pocket

9. B_CBTallthetime

B_CBTallthetime New Member

I love rings, metal or leather. Fun to wear all the time.

10. CALAMBO

Gold Member

Albums:
    yes..have many...prefer the silacone type...cheap..easy to clean..and if you leave them somewhere no big loss...also had the 3 set from MYHARDWEAR...expensive..clumsey..but they do work..just a pain to put on..kind of kills the mood...as i have gotten older..52...the strength of the erection has caused concern..that was reason to try them...they will keep you hard

11. B_josiah852

B_josiah852 New Member

If the cock ring is too tight it can be painful. If you are long enough to hit a cervix you might not want to wear one as it makes you a lot harder and you can hurt the female. If the cock ring is too big then it will not work. One that fits just right makes your cock veins stick out more and I believe that a little girth is added while wearing one also.

12. Cobalt Blue

Gold Member

This is priceless:
    But seriously folks, would never wear one all day but I love what they do to your cock - really veiny and thick as hell. I prefer the semi-rigid black rubber ones - they are easier to pull off, and allow you to expand into them without the pain of unforgiving metal.

13. D_Harry_Crax

D_Harry_Crax Account Disabled

I've used them for many years, and introduced straight friends to them! Either metal or hard black rubber ones are great. I don't like the leather or plastic onces.

Draft saved Draft deleted