What do you think about dicks smaller 7 inches

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm sorry, but I'm disinterested in anything under 8 inches. I know what that feels like and I'M BORED.

sigh...damn. always hate it when i just miss the cut off point. :cool:

personally, i think you work with what you've got...big, small, average. you'll find someone who likes your size and your style. ;)

uncut_1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
sigh...damn. always hate it when i just miss the cut off point. :cool:

personally, i think you work with what you've got...big, small, average. you'll find someone who likes your size and your style. ;)

shes probably been lied to by every guy anyway :biggrin1:
every guy with a 6 inch penis says its 8.. then girls have no idea how big 8" really is

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
every guy with a 6 inch penis says its 8.. then girls have no idea how big 8" really is
who would fall for that? seriously?
i don't see how you could be more than 1/2 an inch off with a guesstimate when it's right there, with your hand for comparison.

the stretched span of my hand is 6''. no matter how optimistic a guy is, i'll still notice a lack of two inches bigger.

uncut_1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i would be guessing but.. i dont think most girls do much "research" about big dicks, or spend any time on forums like this seeing what a real 8 inch dick looks like
take your average 23 year old girl who has had sex with 5-6 guys.. 4 of those guys probably volunteered their exaggerated measurements without her asking.. after the first guy says "yea its 8 inches baby'.. but its more like 6.. then the next guy has a 7 inch dick.. shell think its 9.. then she hooks up with a guy with a real 8 incher and thinks its 10" monster, i dont think the average girl has measured her hand for a reference device used towards measuring mens dick by touch.. thats all :D

D

deleted627832

While, my 5 inches (hard) has kept me and my wife happy for over 30 yrs. Got 3 children out of it.

B_Glib

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They aren't large and don't belong here unless they're extra girthy?

poultrygeist

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Any dick is too much if it's used improperly or too hastily. By the same token, even large dicks can be a wonderful experience if they're used expertly. I've been with guys with smaller ones that freaking hurt because they rushed too much. I've been with guys with larger ones that were thoughtful and took it slow and it was easy in comparison.

I'm around 8-8.5" depending on how turned on I am. If the wife needs it hard, I rush more. If she is sore, I go slow. Either way the motion of the ocean is good for what is needed.

This is a big penis website, so big ones are highlighted. Ideal is a big one wielded by a man who knows how to use it for pleasure, not to prove something.

WillyLong

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think it's all about proportion. If you have a small dick, you may not want to bulk up with too much muscle or too much fat. Either one of those extremes will make a small penis look even smaller.

B_bi_mmf

Expert Member
Media
They are not what I consider to be big, but the vast majority of cocks are between 5 and 7 inches and are just fine with me. Only those below 5 inches would I consider to be small and thus possibly disappointing when I see a guy hard.

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
so... you think the average girl is an imbecile...

in all fairness, i have trouble eyeballing measurements myself in almost any context (which is why i always measured at LEAST twice during my stint as a carpenter, lol). so are we saying I'M an imbecile?

...well, okay, i can see that. :cool:

i once messed around with a friend of mine and we got as far as oral...she was probably the first girl to fully deep throat me. so had a pretty intimate feel for my size. months after, a bunch of us were hanging out drinking and she started bragging to one of her friends and started talking about how my cock was "at least 10 inches." it broke my heart a little bit to confess it was actually only 7. ;) and i certainly didn't think her an imbecile for it!