What do you think about driving and jacking for anyone to see?

horneyoldguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Do you ever drive and jack at the same time? I do all the time. I can remember driving one time and a truck driver honking at me. I would never do anything with anyone on the highway but the act of showing off for everyone is cool. I don't reveal myself to women or children though, just men.

What about you?

First, for all of the other people on the road around you, as a driver of a car you should keep your eyes on the road and both hands on the wheel. Just think how often an accidedent occurs because some person is distracted by what they are doing.

Second, you are going to get your stearing wheel and at least one hand all sticky and that may make driving carefully problematical.

iian1972

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I once was driving with my girlfriend in the car and she suddenly became very horny and took out my cock and started sucking me , I got so turned on that we had to pull over onto a side road , I fucked her on the bonnet of the car whilst other cars were passing , I was extremly exciting and my first ever experince of that kind .

Reactions: openfly

sam_solo26

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I play with myself sometimes when I'm going commando in some nice-feeling mesh shorts. No more distracting for me than playing loud music and singing along to it, and only the people looking for it would actually see my cock. At least for me, it's never been a big deal. I don't finish on the road, I save it for back home when I'm really horned up.

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One glorious summer day in college I was driving to my parents house. It was very hot and my car didn't have a/c. I just had on an old pair of cutoffs and some sneakers. I was about halfway into my trip, my mind started wandering to sex and my boner was soon popping out of my shorts. (This was in the days when cut offs were VERY short...) After several miles of stroking and massaging, it became clear I was going to have to get some relief. I pulled off onto a quiet country road and drove about a mile. There were no other cars and no houses. I just stopped in the middle of the road, with a wooded area between me and the highway. I got out of the car and my cutoffs dropped to the ground as I leaned back in the sunshine. The hot sun felt great on my body as I beat off. Soon I was moaning loud enough for anyone nearby to hear. I pumped out a big load on the country road and stood there for quite a while squeezing my cock. Eventually I was soft enough to stuff my dick back in my shorts and continue on my way. I'm glad I wasn't caught because it felt so good I would have hated to quit if I'd been interrupted by another motorist.

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
OK, we've all reached the conclusion that it is unsafe and probably a bit weird, specialy if you are paying attention to other drivers to see if you can show off, flirt, and keep on jerking.

apart from that, WHY the uck would you jerk WHILE driving? and don't justify by saying that it keeps you awake, cause that JUST doen't stick! :p

hoosier daddy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well you could drive me to suck you till your balls xplode inside me
OK, we've all reached the conclusion that it is unsafe and probably a bit weird, specialy if you are paying attention to other drivers to see if you can show off, flirt, and keep on jerking.

apart from that, WHY the uck would you jerk WHILE driving? and don't justify by saying that it keeps you awake, cause that JUST doen't stick! :p

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
Everything in life has risks...

Yes, but why get involved in something that is dangerous? I recall a situation described in a Darwin Awards...

...a man who juggled live gernades.

Not only did he do this, people got closer to him in order to watch.

And then one of them blew....

Why be an idiot?

Last edited:

D_Ollyvalle Treegirth

Account Disabled
Media
I hate to drive period--- but I've jacked off as a passenger a number of times! Including a few times when the driver didnt even know (taxis for example).
I wouldnt mind another (male) driver seeing me naked in car, but wouldnt chance jacking off for an anonymous driver.....ya never know who might freak out and call the cops.

cravincock

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
ive done it a couple times
beeen honked at and shit
but jacking is easier then getting blown while driving
cause when im jacking, i have control
when im getting head i don't have control and so its not safe for the road lmao

Grindin

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think jerking off while driving is wrong. Your putting everyone else life at risk just because you want to jerk off? I have personally never done it, but I imagine it is ridiculously hard to do. I would never do it.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think jerking off while driving is wrong. Your putting everyone else life at risk just because you want to jerk off? I have personally never done it, but I imagine it is ridiculously hard to do. I would never do it.

I agree, it's beyond stupid and narcisisstic.

Everyone knows that when a man is erect all the blood flows to his penis and away from his brain. Thus making driving VERY dangerous for himself and others. I don't care how intelligent or good a driver you are normally; if you're j/o while driving you put too many lives at risk. :mad:

daddyknows

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm sorry ,Mike, what was this thread about? I got so fucking distracted by your beautiful meat that I had an out of body experience...whew. thank you!

It's bad enough that people are distracted with eating and talking on the cell phone while driving. Not too long ago, I observed a woman painting her fingernails while driving down I-95 between Miami and Fort Lauderdale during rush hour. I don't care what you dick looks like, I want you to pay attention to the road when you're driving. :smile:

ThisSpace4Rent

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Closest I came to this was a road trip to Las Vegas with my now wife. She kept going down on me during the long stretches of empty highway when there were few other cars around. I'm sure it was probably dangerous, but I'll write it off as young and stupid :p

dsk

Experimental Member
Media
I saw a video where this guy was filming himself, completely nude,while driving. His dick was so long the head would hit about two inches below his nipples. You could tell he was watching cars approach in his rear view mirror and as truckers would pass, he would raise up off his seat and slap his dick against his stomach so that he could be seen in the truckers mirrors.
I confess this made me quite hard watching. At one point he even gets out of his car totally nude and jacks off a bit in the road. The video ends with him shooting ropes of cum on his chest, parked on the side of the road while a long truck passes his car.

In theory, the idea makes me very hot. I like to watch others jack off. But I don't want to be the one in the back of a police car asking,"can I at least put my underwear back on?"