What do you think about driving and jacking for anyone to see?

long_uncut

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
My truck has a manual transmission with a big knob on the floor-mounted gearshift so I keep in practice with that, but jacking---no, too dangerous. Admit to fantasizing about receiving oral or handwork while driving though.

nc_guy

Expert Member
Media
Forest City (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I can remember a guy pulling up beside my truck with his inside light on, had his dick out early one morning near Palm Springs , I ran him into the medium of the freeway, and he flipped over lol , too bad I didn`t take my little buddy that week, I could have shot the head of it off lol:biggrin1:

sexoutlaw

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I used to drive home from the beach by taking off my bathing suit, I was already not wearing a shirt, and I would jerk off while I was driving. It was the middle of the day and so there was not much traffic. Was so hot being naked and jerking while driving. Never got caught.

Reactions: openfly and OKCLane

LilBigWang

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i used to drive to los angeles from san bernardino daily for work. the drive was terrible... the distance is 60 miles and it should normally take an hour or so to get home... not at rush hour, it would take me 2-2 1/2 hours to get home. i fell asleep at the wheel a few times (2 or 3 times). once i woke up and traffic had stopped i had to swerve 2 lanes to avoid traffic. i stopped about 5 cars passed so i wouldve killed someone and myself for sure. i started having to jerk off while i was driving in order to prevent me from falling asleep. it was fun and interesting for me, i had tinted windows so no one can see inside. i did manage to catch 1 guys attention once... he was looking in and we kinda stared at each other for a bit. i ended up cutting him off and putting my hazard lights on to signal him to follow me. i had to act quick because it was my exit coming up. i exited and he followed me so i seen we were on the same page. i turned right and found a warehouse parking lot there, we pulled in and traded BJ's. it was very hot and i enjoyed it very much. we both came and took off, never saw him again but it was very hot! i ended having to switch jobs closer to home and the jerking off in the car pretty much ended. good times!! lol

ozwestcoastboy

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Came across some good shots of guys jacking while either driving or in the passenger seat . . .
tumblr_mhzix3HBDH1qbubnxo1_500.jpg

tumblr_nis7zqiVlo1qf9fo8o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mhkm3vNKL91rlk3lwo1_500.png

tumblr_mbdk4p0ZCb1qkx1seo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mgxy7k4qej1r0zwhno1_400.jpg

tumblr_mdnwok9Gms1r0zwhno1_500.jpg

tumblr_m7q53jcFtS1rpkdelo1_400.jpg

tumblr_nfg7b132oW1sq1ziro1_500.jpg

tumblr_m719bprftP1rajrogo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mc3vvgl2HH1rh0v17o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mc5tju95sN1rh0v17o1_500.jpg

openfly

Superior Member
Media
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Do you ever drive and jack at the same time? I do all the time. I can remember driving one time and a truck driver honking at me. I would never do anything with anyone on the highway but the act of showing off for everyone is cool. I don't reveal myself to women or children though, just men.

What about you?
Ditto Dude--no kids or women, but I completely agree that showing it off for everyone IS cool! I LOVE jacking cock where others (guys) will see me and the car is one of the places I love most. Downtown during rush hour is REALLY hot--I raise my seat up as high as it will go and stroke for hours, edging as long as I possibly can because I don't want it to end! Finally I HAVE to cum but before I do I'll have had several truck drivers, Jeep drivers, male pedestrians, even busloads of people (sorry about the women in that case...), but stroking the boner in the car in situations like that--LOTS of traffic and folks on the sidewalks, makes for a super-thrilling and giant rush of a jackoff!!! I can't, and don't want, to stop--I do it all the time and have been seen by thousands and thousands of guys and it just keeps getting hotter and hotter! Writing this has given me a huge stiffy--YEA for public boner-jackin"

jakeh1234321

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Jerked off twice while I drove this week. Both times after leaving the gym/locker room. Sometime after seeing a hot cock or ass in the locker room (or showing mine off to a hot unsuspecting guy) I can't help but bust a load on my way home or elsewhere.

teddybaerli1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Reactions: ozwestcoastboy

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
Ditto Dude--no kids or women, but I completely agree that showing it off for everyone IS cool! I LOVE jacking cock where others (guys) will see me and the car is one of the places I love most. Downtown during rush hour is REALLY hot--I raise my seat up as high as it will go and stroke for hours, edging as long as I possibly can because I don't want it to end! Finally I HAVE to cum but before I do I'll have had several truck drivers, Jeep drivers, male pedestrians, even busloads of people (sorry about the women in that case...), but stroking the boner in the car in situations like that--LOTS of traffic and folks on the sidewalks, makes for a super-thrilling and giant rush of a jackoff!!! I can't, and don't want, to stop--I do it all the time and have been seen by thousands and thousands of guys and it just keeps getting hotter and hotter! Writing this has given me a huge stiffy--YEA for public boner-jackin"
I have jacked off on the highway and nearly had a truck run me off the road, but I had other positive experiences as well.
YAY (not "Yea" which is 18th century for "yes" ) for public boner jackin'

Reactions: openfly

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My car sits rather low and I do get a kick out of pulling my shorts down and sitting bare assed on the seat for the truckers that love to pull up next to me and look down into my car. I've done it a few times and for the most part the truckers enjoy the show. Sometimes they'll even honk their horns. Some have even tried to signal for me to follow them somewhere like a truck stop. I haven't been brave enough to follow any truckers but it does seem like a hot idea to hop in a truckers cab and have some clean adult fun before they hit the road again.

Reactions: openfly and Lycrob

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
Reactions: openfly

teddybaerli1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, it's a hot imagination and great to watch in a flic but I wouldn't recommend it in reality, you can easily lose your control and cause a big damage or even worse things. I like to show my bulge in the car especially when trucks pass by but I don't jack off on a busy traffic road. Then it's better to stop at a suitable area for a horny wank!
!tumblr_ni8hilhmBI1sqg7t3o1_APM.gif
tumblr_nws8aeqAzU1ubykado1_540.gif