What do you think about friends who boast about their girls who are virgins

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by lowteg, Oct 6, 2008.

1. lowteg

lowteg Member

Ok so I got this friend who's currently with a chic who is a virgin he all ways says stuff like your girls have all been pounded by guys in the past does not that worry you how many guys have been in her blah blah...my girl has never been punded by any one ..I mean his girl is fucking nice lil petite blondie a real stunner too he is pretty fuckign lucky as he treats her well not the best...

Like atm I am single Which SUcks haha but comming to think of it eveyr gf ive been with in the past since ive been like 15 or 16 has been with a guy prior me and had sex + more...I mean do you guys think about the previous relation ships and how many times your gf has been punded in the past??

I mean I never really think of it untill this friend of mine goes ona bout this its like...

The only time ive been kinda annoyed about it is when this ex gf told me how she has really good rough sex with this guys older brother she knew...I mean then I felt like I was dating a slut...oh well shit happens I guess.

well what do you guys do? do you think about your partners ex's...do you just want to give your girl the best experiece...would you prefer a girl whos never been with any one?Sorry im full of questions today, I guess this friend who keeps going on with this subject has well kind of got me thinking..

2. D_Gaylegate Greatfloppye

First off Your friend is a idiot! Who is he to judge any girl who is not a virgin. Guess what Girls like sex to! So what if a Girl likes to fuck. That does not make Her a whore.
    The whole virgin thing is to me stupid, I have never been with a virgin and dont care to be with one . I guess after your buddy fucks his virgin he will call her a slut and whore. He sounds like a rapist to me. He has woman issues.
    i

3. Principessa

Gold Member

I'm not a man but I think men who worry about that type of thing are nuts. Most men who seek out virgins either have little dicks or are terrible lovers or both. They just want someone too dumb to complain.

Also what makes you think some of us girls don't think about how many women you have been with and worry that perhaps you didn't always use a condom . . . :confused: It goes both ways you know. :cool: Men can be sluts too.

4. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Oh I see! A girl is a slut if she enjoyed having sex with someone else. How dare she enjoy rough sex with someone!! Bitch! I bet you never enjoyed sex with anyone else you fucked before her. I bet you hated every minute of it! :rolleyes:

Your friend is a tool - you are a hypocrite and in danger of becoming a tool if you let your thinking carry on in that vein.

5. B_ScaredLittleBoy

B_ScaredLittleBoy New Member

None of my girlfriends were ever pounded.

Until they had sex with me :cool:

I'm single at the moment too but I never really thought about any girl's exes because when I'm with her and she's with me, no one else matters. Sometimes I will fleetingly think WHY a particular girl might have had sex with a really ugly or otherwise revolting guy.

But as soon as I touch her all those kind of thoughts go away.

For guys that are into virgins and brag about it...I would agree with njqt. There is also a ridiculous double standard where guys want virgins but they are not willing to remain virginal themselves.

I "broke in" a virgin once. It was okay but I like it better when girls know what to do and are wet and "nasty" :wink:.

Personally it was hard work for me to devirginise that girl and I wouldn't want to go through that again. It took a few months before I could even suggest posting my package through her letterbox.

Lastly, ex girlfriends will say ANYTHING! Some of the funniest I've heard were "I only made those noises to make you go faster."

Everyone has a past. Which you can't change. So all you can do is enjoy the present and hope you have a future with them :smile:

6. lowteg

lowteg Member

This ex gf was like 17 and the older brother was 26..
    And yeah Its not the best hearing this kind of shit when you are in love with a girl..oh well shit happens..

I am just looking to see other thoughts on this issue sure I have no problem at all with girls who have experience!!! hence my previous relation ships if you guys read the post ???, I would rather a chic with decent experience...then a dead fish in bed LOL..

thanks guys

7. lucky8

Gold Member

Umm how about this...your friend with the virgin girlfriend...isn't getting laid. I would rub that in his face all day long if I were you.

8. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Fair enough on the second point but on this ^ ... :confused: So?

I might think slightly poorly of the 26 yo for fucking a 17 yo - but that would depend heavily on the circumstances. I wouldn't think ill of her at all.

Draft saved Draft deleted