What do you think about Strpclubs?

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I dunno dude I went to a strip club in New Orleans once that had both guys and girls stripping and there were only a few girls and a whole lotta guys watching the dude dance.

One a side note the guy who was dancing in a leapord skin thong had the absolute biggest cock I have ever seen. It was beer can thick and had to have been 11-12 inches. I did not take in the full view because I was with 2 str8 guy friends and a couple of chicks and was trying to act str8...but I did make a couple of extra trips back to the mens room just so I could have an excuse to walk by where he was dancing and see that MASSIVE penis!

Even my str8 friends commented on it after we left the bar. They were like HOLY SHIT, did you see that guy's dick it was HUGE! :eek:

thank you thank you
I'll be here all week...

SR_Les Intercourse

Experimental Member
Media
it is true, while i am there i have fun and its a good time but when its time to leave im horny as hell and need to relieve myself at home... the last part is where i see the waste in the whole situation.

they do offer to go to the back room for 300 dollars but im a university student, dont have the money lol and if i did i dont know if i would go through with it