What do you think about THIS GIRL (Bria Myles)???

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
Please boys and girls let me know what you honestly think about this body! It's my most favourite and very rare to find although I live in Italy and most girls are pear shaped but she is at an higher level...

26 inches waist
46 inches hips

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Attachments

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
it's never too much as long as the waist stays the same girth... and her girth is VERY SMALL..it's the mix of VERY SMALL WAIST and VERY LARGE HIPS coupled with long legs ,all african ancestry features,that IS ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

NePlusUltra

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bria is one of my favorite model chicks. She is not photoshopped or enhanced. I love her skin too. Very smooth tone. And you don't see many dark skinned girls, even in urban modelling. Great choice man. My only qualm is that it is unclear what her breasts are like. Still, beautiful frame on this one.

NePlusUltra

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I got your back bro:

imgres

imgres

imgres

imgres

imgres

imgres

imgres

imgres

imgres

imgres

l_ce276ad316803c329757deffb21f4b41.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pjVXXMf02c&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJ2TBvfzbKE

Tee&A

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think she's very pretty. Not a fan of that much hips, but I think it's wonderful that they show her in her natural state. They normally airbrush the hell out of her though, unfortunately.