What Do You Think About Vascularity?

I have a little vascularity on my arms I have on long vein the runs down the side of my ribs and abs when I've worked my abs a lot. And I have some in the V areas. I don't want to be all veined up though, me personally. Does that matter ago anybody, or do you like having that?

Reactions: DSF140

Sailingbear

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Treyburn, North Carolina, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have them in my arms and in in my legs. The ones in my lower arms seem to be the largest and I like the trace them with my fingers. The ones in my bicep seem to be the longest and are as big as the ones in my forearm. Ones in my legs only come out if I've been running something I'm not supposed to be doing right now. You can just see the outline of them in normal days.

Reactions: Nexolaris

I have some vascularity in my biceps and forearms. I'm proud of how it looks but wouldn't want to see a lot more on my body. A little looks hot but it's easy for it to look like too much imo.

Reactions: junglefever87

51arledge

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm fairly vascular in my forearms, and a bit in my biceps, quads and calves (not bad at 68!).
I love having modest vascularity and enjoy it when FBs have it, but I don't want more for myself of my FBs.

Reactions: Nexolaris

I'm fairly vascular in my forearms, and a bit in my biceps, quads and calves (not bad at 68!).
I love having modest vascularity and enjoy it when FBs have it, but I don't want more for myself of my FBs.

I do like having it on my arms and shoulders as well. More so mean abs and chest. I seen a pic of this guy, I'll just share:

IMG_9830.JPG

Yeah, this dude is shredded, but the way the veins are just all across the abs and chest like that, it just looks sickening and unnatural. I wouldn't mind those abs and a portion of that chest though, I will admit.

I do like having it on my arms and shoulders as well. More so mean abs and chest. I seen a pic of this guy, I'll just share:

View attachment 11917471

Yeah, this dude is shredded, but the way the veins are just all across the abs and chest like that, it just looks sickening and unnatural. I wouldn't mind those abs and a portion of that chest though, I will admit.

What a lot of you don’t realIze is that most photos with lots of vascularity are the results of months of dieting and training. It’s very hard to hold that condition too long.

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have a little vascularity on my arms I have on long vein the runs down the side of my ribs and abs when I've worked my abs a lot. And I have some in the V areas. I don't want to be all veined up though, me personally. Does that matter ago anybody, or do you like having that?
to me it's a sign of progress i'm barely getting the bicep vein but my forearms are quite vascular

I have one that runs across my shoulder now saw well. And yeah, exactly.

DerrickRigg

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I get real veiny in upper body when I'm bodybuilding. The veins starts in the forearms, up the bis and across the delts and spread across my pecs. I'll get a view views running up from cock to abs, depending on my diet.

When I changed over to powerlifting, I still kept veins in my bis and delts. When I was 292, these two little Vietnamese guys asked to touch the thick, juicy veins. I was surprised that they asked me but it was cool with me.

I guess I bodybuild to get the attention.

DSF140

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I get real veiny in upper body when I'm bodybuilding. The veins starts in the forearms, up the bis and across the delts and spread across my pecs. I'll get a view views running up from cock to abs, depending on my diet.

When I changed over to powerlifting, I still kept veins in my bis and delts. When I was 292, these two little Vietnamese guys asked to touch the thick, juicy veins. I was surprised that they asked me but it was cool with me.

I guess I bodybuild to get the attention.
You can see the vascularity in your arms in your profile pic.

My forearms have always been really vascular and veiny but since I’ve been focused on more serious bodybuilding over the last 2 years or so I’ve really noticed the vascularity start to emerge in my biceps, pecs, legs and delts too. I’m planning to cut soon so hoping to see them in my back, obliques and core.

billybones

Superior Member
Media
My arms are veiny. And my hands and feet. I think it enhances a guy’s attractiveness if he has the right body type. If he has an unappealing to me body type then no amount of veins will help.

ManTubeula

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
every session in the gym is trying to achieve that orgasmic pump...when you can feel your blood move with your heart beat....when you can't barely get a good stretch cuz those muscle bellies are so heavy and full...personally, i know i'm getting "there" when the veins start showing in my lats.... every day I push harder to look as powerful and vascular as my cock.

DSF140

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
every session in the gym is trying to achieve that orgasmic pump...when you can feel your blood move with your heart beat....when you can't barely get a good stretch cuz those muscle bellies are so heavy and full...personally, i know i'm getting "there" when the veins start showing in my lats.... every day I push harder to look as powerful and vascular as my cock.
I love your gym attitude.