What do you think girls are thinking?

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As you can see from my sig and pictures, I am bigger than average (to my knowledge average being 5.5-6x4.75-5) but not quite enough to really undoubtedly be considered "big" or "bigger" (which I think most consider 7x5.5 and up). This made me think, when I get with a girl, what does she register my size as? It seems like I'm really directly caught between the two. What do you think they think, or maybe what would you consider it yourself? Please be honest with your answers and take in consideration that there are both experienced and unexperienced girls out there. Thanks :p

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
"Sorry to sound so obsessive by the way..."

You're probably no more obsessed than the next guy. :wink:

There are exceptions no doubt, but most girls aren't thinking about "size" nearly as much as we guys think they are sometimes.

Needless to say, this is the worst place though, to sell THAT idea! :biggrin1:

Blocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As you can see from my sig and pictures, I am bigger than average (to my knowledge average being 5.5-6x4.75-5) but not quite enough to really undoubtedly be considered "big" or "bigger" (which I think most consider 7x5.5 and up). This made me think, when I get with a girl, what does she register my size as? It seems like I'm really directly caught between the two. What do you think they think, or maybe what would you consider it yourself? Please be honest with your answers and take in consideration that there are both experienced and unexperienced girls out there. Thanks :p

Well, it is relative to what they've had before... some girls do think about it, they are probably very happy with you if you're 6.5. Truth is, a lot of girls (and a fair few men) are horrible at making visual size estimates. Generally men are better at spatial estimates, although this isn't always true. Even a little bigger than average leads to overestimation, especially if she's had the small side of average before.

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I ask because the last girl I got with brought up size a million times, seriously. She's pretty unexperienced though I'd say.

It was a double-date thing, me, her, my friend and his girl, we've all known each other for a really long time, the girl just recently fell in love with me however. Anyways, she brought up size and how she likes "the big ones" several times, almost always at random. My friend's girl made a circle with her thumb and index finger and the girl said "That's how I like him", followed with a 'tee-hee'. Maybe three or four different occasions (this was all in a weekend) she brought it up randomly like that. Then we were all talk about sexual experiences, she began to go into detail about how her first partner was big but finally cut short after realizing that it was something she shouldn't be talking about. We also brought up an old friend and when asked if she thought he was cute she said "Yeah I'd totally do him, I heard he was big", like honestly it seems like she made it her #2 priority in her list. What's cute too is that she just recently "found God" and claimed that she's not going to have sex until she gets married, yet she tried raping me all weekend (I didn't do anything with her because she's a psycho obsessive girl and leading her on would be suicide, plus her whole size obsession thing scared me off a bit). It's funny though, she's only had sex with three guys, first one supposedly being very big, second one very tiny ("like 3-4 inches with no girth") and I don't know about the third. I'm guessing maybe she's only had good experience with the large guy and not with the small guy and the other dude so she thinks only a huge cock will get her off. Eitherway, I could tell she was extremely unexperienced because she was the most horrible kisser I ever encountered, so disgustingly sloppy, thinking about it seriously makes me nauseous.

Wow, sorry I got a little off track there. I'm still bitter about this girl, she's just being a giant bitch now because I slowly but surely stopped talking to her...

But hey, just from recapping that story I remeber that she's a kiss and tell kind of girl (obviously) and we have tons of mutual friends. I know she felt my boner through my basketball shorts while messing around so I hope she doesn't spread false roomers and blackball me :[

stckiniraq

Just Browsing
Media
well i feel your pain on the subject. i myself am 6 1/2 long, but fall short with the average of 5'' in girth. with everything ive asked the ladies and witnessed first hand is that with 6 1/2'' in lenght your fine. most of the women that ive been with get a little pain out of it when im all the way in anyway. so dont worry about that. girth is the main thing. with your above average girth you dont need to worry either. unless you run into a size queen your ok. nothing wrong with a size queen its just that they are used to the bigger dick. with the average female your probably not going to get the dropped jaw but at the same time she will be more than happy that she gets to play with one thats bigger than most she has seen in person. i would guess that a female would rank them in a few categories being, real small, small, average, bigger and real big. a lot of factors consdering lenght and girth will factor into the classification. with above average sizes in both, your sitting in a bigger chair. i would say im in the average since im only above in one category. so hey your one up one me punk! anyway, i read one of your post earlier and you said you had a 5.3'' girth. is that the shaft or head with a smaller shaft or the whole thing. just a curious question. ok ok im done, just had some time to bs on the subject...

Blocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, in truth, unless she got out a tape measure and measured him *right*, big could be anything... the worst is when a guy lies and a girl takes the number as gospel. A thumb and an index finger is about 6" girth usually, although, usually girls don't apply their fingers dead straight and usually there is a bit of space there, it just pushes against some edges (cocks aren't perfectly round), so it's really 5.5".

There was one girl I was with who told me her ex had a 27cm cock (that's 10.5")... however, I found out through her friend (and from her reaction later) that I was a fair bit bigger (and I'm definitely not 10.5").

Human penis size - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia has a lot of interesting statistics... you can find others (I don't recommend self-measurement surveys, they are consistently an inch higher). You'll notice that so many guys are in that average bracket that even at 7" you are a rare find.

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well i feel your pain on the subject. i myself am 6 1/2 long, but fall short with the average of 5'' in girth. with everything ive asked the ladies and witnessed first hand is that with 6 1/2'' in lenght your fine. most of the women that ive been with get a little pain out of it when im all the way in anyway. so dont worry about that. girth is the main thing. with your above average girth you dont need to worry either. unless you run into a size queen your ok. nothing wrong with a size queen its just that they are used to the bigger dick. with the average female your probably not going to get the dropped jaw but at the same time she will be more than happy that she gets to play with one thats bigger than most she has seen in person. i would guess that a female would rank them in a few categories being, real small, small, average, bigger and real big. a lot of factors consdering lenght and girth will factor into the classification. with above average sizes in both, your sitting in a bigger chair. i would say im in the average since im only above in one category. so hey your one up one me punk! anyway, i read one of your post earlier and you said you had a 5.3'' girth. is that the shaft or head with a smaller shaft or the whole thing. just a curious question. ok ok im done, just had some time to bs on the subject...
Hmm, well that's a very comforting read :biggrin1: thanks for your insight. Also, yeah, 5.3" throughout the entire shaft evenly, gets kinda smaller in the head though I guess? I duno, I don't have a mushroomhead is all im saying, look at the pic(s).

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm confused, when did 6.5x5.3 become above average?
No offense dude, but you are smack dab in the middle of average, not above it.

As you can see from my sig and pictures, I am bigger than average :biggrin1: HARDLY!!! (to my knowledge average being 5.5-6x4.75-5) but not quite enough to really undoubtedly be considered "big" or "bigger" (which I think most consider 7x5.5 and up). ROTFLMAO :biggrin1: :tongue: :biggrin1: I have no idea where you are getting your misinformation but you are sadly mistaken! This made me think, when I get with a girl, what does she register my size as? Any measurement starting with 6 is average. You sir, are average. It seems like I'm really directly caught between the two. Not at all. What do you think they think, or maybe what would you consider it yourself? Average, areal size queen might however see you and think small. Please be honest with your answers and take in consideration that there are both experienced and unexperienced girls out there. Thanks :p Just as there are deluded and undeluded men out there. You have deluded yourself into believing you are above average, you are not. Do yourself a favor and avoid size queens, they will hurt your feelings.

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, in truth, unless she got out a tape measure and measured him *right*, big could be anything... the worst is when a guy lies and a girl takes the number as gospel. A thumb and an index finger is about 6" girth usually, although, usually girls don't apply their fingers dead straight and usually there is a bit of space there, it just pushes against some edges (cocks aren't perfectly round), so it's really 5.5".

There was one girl I was with who told me her ex had a 27cm cock (that's 10.5")... however, I found out through her friend (and from her reaction later) that I was a fair bit bigger (and I'm definitely not 10.5").

Human penis size - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia has a lot of interesting statistics... you can find others (I don't recommend self-measurement surveys, they are consistently an inch higher). You'll notice that so many guys are in that average bracket that even at 7" you are a rare find.

Hmm, I see. Yeah, about girls estimating in inches, they always seem to be way off. This might not be legit but I posted a pic of my wang on a couple of diffferent sites asking how long they thought I was. I told them I was 6'1, 170 lbs and showed them the pic (so they could picture what it's like to scale, even though they apparently sucked at being able to tell that too) and they guessed 8, 9, 10 inches! Ridiculous, I'm not even 7"

About the stastics, I was curious why the bell curve is always between 5 and 6 yet every guy claims they're 7. I believed it though and I felt underpowered with comparing my real size, thinking the average was "about 7".

stckiniraq

Just Browsing
Media
i dont get what you mean by the thumb and index finger thing. are you implying the ok sign? or are you saying your 5.5'' in girth? sorry im super slow!

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
May be a little harsh NJ. I haven't looked at surveys for a long time, but I do remember seeing some that put the US average at 5.5 or even lower and the girth below 5.

Though I do agree that you won't do it for hardcore experienced size queens, there are far more women out there who would love to have a caring considerate BF who is willing to learn how to meet their needs. Go with your own experience of life.

Blocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I hate to disagree, but statistically 6.5x5.3 IS above average in scientific studies. In studies done by trained staff and independently verified something like 60% of men are in a one inch range (and it's 5 in front not 6!). Again with girth, in scientific studies, he's about one standard deviation above mean (i.e. on the above average size).

I'm not saying he's huge, or that he'd satisfy a true size queen (as opposed to an 18 year old thinks 7 is huge size queen) :smile:.

As you can see from my sig and pictures, I am bigger than average :biggrin1: HARDLY!!! (to my knowledge average being 5.5-6x4.75-5) but not quite enough to really undoubtedly be considered "big" or "bigger" (which I think most consider 7x5.5 and up). ROTFLMAO :biggrin1: :tongue: :biggrin1: I have no idea where you are getting your misinformation but you are sadly mistaken! This made me think, when I get with a girl, what does she register my size as? Any measurement starting with 6 is average. You sir, are average. It seems like I'm really directly caught between the two. Not at all. What do you think they think, or maybe what would you consider it yourself? Average, areal size queen might however see you and think small. Please be honest with your answers and take in consideration that there are both experienced and unexperienced girls out there. Thanks :p Just as there are deluded and undeluded men out there. You have deluded yourself into believing you are above average, you are not. Do yourself a favor and avoid size queens, they will hurt your feelings.

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

It's funny you said I was above average in my other thread, which included pictures. What happened?
Are you sure I'm the deluded one, or have you just registered false numbers for certain sizes in your head? Can you really look at a cock and tell if it's 6 1/2" or 7"? If so, you must be a seamstress or something.
Eitherway, I wasn't saying "I'M ABOVE AVERAGE!" as in thinking I had an 8 inch dick or something, I just said that I am above the sole number which is universally seen as average (6), even if it's just by half an inch.
I don't mean to offend, but I don't understand why size queens get such a thrill out of trying to derail men like this. I wasn't even talking about myself in an arrogant way. Thanks for your condenscending attitude

Blocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hmm, I see. Yeah, about girls estimating in inches, they always seem to be way off. This might not be legit but I posted a pic of my wang on a couple of diffferent sites asking how long they thought I was. I told them I was 6'1, 170 lbs and showed them the pic (so they could picture what it's like to scale, even though they apparently sucked at being able to tell that too) and they guessed 8, 9, 10 inches! Ridiculous, I'm not even 7"

About the stastics, I was curious why the bell curve is always between 5 and 6 yet every guy claims they're 7. I believed it though and I felt underpowered with comparing my real size, thinking the average was "about 7".

Well, you'll notice on that wikipedia page self measuring surveys always come out as an inch above the independently measured ones. Some of these studies have even used drugs to induce powerful erections.

The 6" average is actually a myth that comes from the old Kinsey papers on sex... but they were self measurements again.

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Honestly it's attitudes like that which make me believe more and more that "size queens" are just women who had their emotions shitted on by a man of average size who didn't please them, not just sexually but overall as a human being, causing them to lash out on others like that.

Excuse my language, however.

Blocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i dont get what you mean by the thumb and index finger thing. are you implying the ok sign? or are you saying your 5.5'' in girth? sorry im super slow!

The OK sign - the thumb and the index finger, making a circle. For most women, this is ~6 inches, if they put it around straight and it makes a snug fit.

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lemac - may I give you some advice?

Whilst I would say you are above average - stop giving a shit about what other people may or may not have. Your GF (or ex) doesn't know shit about anything. Her obsessiveness about measurements is frankly rather childish. It's like not liking a peice of clothing unless it has a label that means you paid a big premium for it.

Just get out there and use it.

Blocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lemac - may I give you some advice?

Whilst I would say you are above average - stop giving a shit about what other people may or may not have. Your GF (or ex) doesn't know shit about anything. Her obsessiveness about measurements is frankly rather childish. It's like not liking a peice of clothing unless it has a label that means you paid a big premium for it.

Just get out there and use it.

A-fucking-men to that.

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lastly, I garantee you that if my sig said "7 x 5.5", which I could easily pass for considering it's only .5 and .2 more, which most guys on here do anyways (which I've noticed and/or they've admited it), NJqt446 would of not been trying to drill into my head that I'm "just average".