What do you think girls are thinking?

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lemac - may I give you some advice?

Whilst I would say you are above average - stop giving a shit about what other people may or may not have. Your GF (or ex) doesn't know shit about anything. Her obsessiveness about measurements is frankly rather childish. It's like not liking a peice of clothing unless it has a label that means you paid a big premium for it.

Just get out there and use it.
You're totally right and I'll shut up now.

I hope you guys understand though what I'm saying about NJqt and how there are girls out there that are exactly like that. If I say 6.5" instead of 7", which doesn't make much of a difference at all anyways, a girl might turn me down just because she heard "6". It's ridiculous, but whatever I'll drop it now that I learned that lesson the hard way.

Thanks to everyone that responded

flaming infinity

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What are girls thinking? Well, if you have a woman taking your dick out, chances are, she doesn't give a shit about how big it is unless it scares her. She's probably thinking, I wonder how good that will feel inside me. :wink:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What are girls thinking? Well, if you have a woman taking your dick out, chances are, she doesn't give a shit about how big it is unless it scares her. She's probably thinking, I wonder how good that will feel inside me. :wink:
Usually, this is true.

Honestly it's attitudes like that which make me believe more and more that "size queens" are just women who had their emotions shitted on by a man of average size who didn't please them, not just sexually but overall as a human being, causing them to lash out on others like that.
You are incorrect

May be a little harsh NJ. I haven't looked at surveys for a long time, but I do remember seeing some that put the US average at 5.5 or even lower and the girth below 5. That may well be LordP, but I have only encountered one penis in that size range and was devastated as he said it was 6". Six inches was smaller than I had ever had yet I was willing to give it a go. We tried everything...for hours! His 5.75" penis simply could not get me off. :frown1:
Though I do agree that you won't do it for hardcore experienced size queens, there are far more women out there who would love to have a caring considerate BF who is willing to learn how to meet their needs. Go with your own experience of life.

I'm confused, when did 6.5x5.3 become above average?
No offense dude, but you are smack dab in the middle of average, not above it.

It's funny you said I was above average in my other thread, which included pictures. What happened? Either I had just reviewed the Kinsey Report or I must have been off my meds :tongue:
Are you sure I'm the deluded one, or have you just registered false numbers for certain sizes in your head? Can you really look at a cock and tell if it's 6 1/2" or 7"? If so, you must be a seamstress or something. Yes, I can. Actually I am an art historian and plastics engineer. I do have a pretty good ability for guesstimating the size of inanimate objects and penises.
Eitherway, I wasn't saying "I'M ABOVE AVERAGE!" as in thinking I had an 8 inch dick or something, I just said that I am above the sole number which is universally seen as average (6), even if it's just by half an inch. I don't mean to offend, but I don't understand why size queens get such a thrill out of trying to derail men like this. I wasn't even talking about myself in an arrogant way. Thanks for your condenscending attitude
You asked what girls thought, I'm the only one that answered, and since you didn't like my answer you got upset.

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
njqt466 said:
You asked what girls thought, I'm the only one that answered, and since you didn't like my answer you got upset.

I assume you're going by your own personal average rather than the most statistically accurate one.

noname1986

Just Browsing
Media
You are average, at best.

And it's not much use arguing over statistics, since women mostly think in terms of whether you'll be able to satisfy them or not, not in terms of standard deviations.

The fact is that most women require certain dimensions, and if those dimensions fall in the 90th percentile it doesnt make them "size-queens," or unrealistic but simply means that 90% of men are too small to satisfy them.

All i'm saying is if your girl says you're too small, it will be rather futile to print up a graph and try to point out where you stand in comparison.

milf_hunter

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just as a side note. In my experience, some women ive talked to have told me sizes of guys they've been with that statistically dont make any sense. My reasoning is that these guys have probably lied to them about their size and they've believed them. Because although I don't actually know for sure, I don't imagain most girls take out a ruler and measure every guy they sleep with and apply the figures to a normal statistical curve.

chavous

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
:redface: I DON'T THINK girls think LIKE GAY GUYS (i.e.about your size right off the bat)SHE IS MORE INTO FEELINGS, EMOTION (I THINK). IF I WERE WITH YOU I WOULD THINK DAMN WHAT A PRETTY BIG TALLEYWACKER!!!!WITH A BEAUTIFUL NATURAL BUSH! RELAX AND KEEP SLIDING IT IN!!! SCREW WHAT OTHER PEOPLE THINK (BESIDES ME)HAHAHAHA I THINK YOU ARE SEXY AS HELL!!!!

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmm...well

In NJqt's opinion, I am just average. That's fine by me.

Statistically, I am "above average", not by much, but just at the higher end of the "average" range of 5-7 inches--something I think like 80% of men fall into. Once you reach above 7 inches, you're in the "big league" range in penis size, so to speak. I never claimed to be in the "big leagues", I just said that at 6.5", I'm at the larger end of the average spectrum. That's fine by me.

The only thing I was wondering was if any girl my age (anywhere from 18-21 and not a very experienced 41 year old size-queen on largepenissupportgroup.org) would possibly mistake me as being a lower-end "big leaguer" than just being in the average range.

I don't care now though because some good points were made in this thread which almost rendered this question useless. It's all figured out now.

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess a quick comparsion would be like breast sizes

B cup is smaller-end average, C cup is higher-end average, D is big