What do you think of a guy when you know he wears briefs?

Big Chav

Cherished Member
Media
Well I wear boxer briefs and briefs but only recently have I started wearing briefs again. I know when I was in high school I switched from briefs mainly due to peer pressure. I remember owning one pair of boxers and whenever we had PE I made sure that is what I wore on that day now its like 14 years later and I am back to wearing briefs.

My girlfriend seems indifferent to it, but I still find myself a little shy in certain circumstances. While I will gladly lounge around the house in my boxer briefs freely whenever I have briefs on I have to be alone otherwise I wear some pants.

So with all that said, I wanan try make this as open ended as possible, so both female and male, gay and straight chime in...When you see a guy in briefs or find out he wears briefs what do you think of him?

As long as they arer like CKs and visable above jogger/Trakkie/Jean waistlines yer

Freeballing/commando is way better though imho

Nectarines

Superior Member
Media
I think briefs are a wise choice, jocks too. I dont care about "space for my junk"...my anatomy will make its own space. What i do care about is not having scrotal skin sticking to thighs all day. Briefs and jocks prevent that from happening for me. The physical appearance and resulting confidence i get in briefs or jocks is an added bonus

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I grew up wearing briefs. I tried boxers but didn't like them. They bunch up pulling you jeans up. They afford no support. When I was a kid boxers are what old men wore. I don't think they look good on anyone. I experimented with underwear. I have used bikini underwear, string bikini. Now I mostly go Commando. But I'll never go back to boxers.

jojolongdong

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
......Well Its like 14 years later and I am back to wearing briefs.

...When you see a guy in briefs or find out he wears briefs what do you think of him?

I tried boxers when I was in my 20's and I couldn't stand the constant irritation, and distraction not to mention the occasional bout of soreness. (with everything jiggling about all the time.)

I always wear tight briefs and always sleep without underwear so I hope there's plenty of circulation of air.

In answer to your Q; about other guys who wear briefs;

When I find out, they become instantly much more attractive :D

Joe
ps; photos available

thongboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Why should I think anything? Different folks different strokes. A lot of guys find briefs to be comfortable, and many guys also think they're sexy. I'm a thong and bikini guy — but that's me. I don't get the point of the question

Reactions: japetty

Marcbow

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I wear boxer briefs mostly but like briefs under my Work out clothes for support and occasionally wear them to work under my scrub trousers

I love to see my man in a nice pair of well fitting low rise briefs