What do you think of Foreskin Restoration?

fak_et

Experimental Member
Media
Never asked this in a non-restoration board. I am a restorer and have been goin for a little over a year. If you are unfamiliar with the topic, there's plenty of info online. (Foreskin Restoration Chat. Largest Foreskin Restoration Resources, Information Site for Circumcised Men about Restoring on the Net.- Foreskin restoration forums, live foreskin restoring support chat is a good source).

Basically, I heard about it and it was something I wanted to do. I am quite successful, it is a slow process but I started from a really tight circumcision to now having a foreskin I can use when jacking off and sometimes it rolls over the glans when i sit down. Erect, it looks about the same but I have enough looseness that i can pull it over the head.

I was wondering what your opinions are on a non-restoration board. I have told a couple friends about it, they weren't really interested but accepted it and only gave me positive feedback.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
My experience is quite a bit like yours. I have enough skin now sex and masturbation is easier and more pleasurable. Lube is a choice rather than a requirement. Growing up I didn't know you could jack off without lube.

The best nonsexual advantage is comfort. I ride a bike/am athletic and one of the worst things used to be my glans corona and peehole would get red and irritated just from you know, going through life. It was a background level of discomfort that I was so used to that I didn't even know it until it was gone.

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

jody

Experimental Member
Media
i've been restoring for 2 years, sort of, i am not stretching the skin, only keeping the glans covered. the improvement is pretty big.

i had a loose circumcision, so i still have my frenulum and lots of inner foreskin.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The best nonsexual advantage is comfort.
That was the #1 reason for me to start it. I'm not sexually active and the sensitivity improvements didn't really interest me. I was bothered by the corona rubbing fabrics and so I had to wear underwear and usually a size or two too small.

I think, however, the O.P. was looking for comments from nonrestorers.

fak_et

Experimental Member
Media
I think, however, the O.P. was looking for comments from nonrestorers.

Yeah was going for opinions from non-restorers but it is nice to know that Im not the only one on here doing it. thanks guys, congrats on your progress.