What do you think of Foreskin Restoration?

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by fak_et, Nov 20, 2006.

1. fak_et

fak_et New Member

Never asked this in a non-restoration board. I am a restorer and have been goin for a little over a year. If you are unfamiliar with the topic, there's plenty of info online. (Foreskin Restoration Chat. Largest Foreskin Restoration Resources, Information Site for Circumcised Men about Restoring on the Net.- Foreskin restoration forums, live foreskin restoring support chat is a good source).

Basically, I heard about it and it was something I wanted to do. I am quite successful, it is a slow process but I started from a really tight circumcision to now having a foreskin I can use when jacking off and sometimes it rolls over the glans when i sit down. Erect, it looks about the same but I have enough looseness that i can pull it over the head.

I was wondering what your opinions are on a non-restoration board. I have told a couple friends about it, they weren't really interested but accepted it and only gave me positive feedback.

2. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

My experience is quite a bit like yours. I have enough skin now sex and masturbation is easier and more pleasurable. Lube is a choice rather than a requirement. Growing up I didn't know you could jack off without lube.

The best nonsexual advantage is comfort. I ride a bike/am athletic and one of the worst things used to be my glans corona and peehole would get red and irritated just from you know, going through life. It was a background level of discomfort that I was so used to that I didn't even know it until it was gone.

3. Snozzle

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
  4. jody

jody Member

i've been restoring for 2 years, sort of, i am not stretching the skin, only keeping the glans covered. the improvement is pretty big.

i had a loose circumcision, so i still have my frenulum and lots of inner foreskin.

5. SteveHd

Gold Member

That was the #1 reason for me to start it. I'm not sexually active and the sensitivity improvements didn't really interest me. I was bothered by the corona rubbing fabrics and so I had to wear underwear and usually a size or two too small.

I think, however, the O.P. was looking for comments from nonrestorers.

6. fak_et

fak_et New Member

Yeah was going for opinions from non-restorers but it is nice to know that Im not the only one on here doing it. thanks guys, congrats on your progress.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice