What do you think of him?

Danish25DK

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
That´s a HUGE bitch :smile: but seen it before - someone in here posted it sometime ago claiming it as his own, so those thinking the dude belongs here, ur wish might already have come true - if the dude ´s the real deal...! :confused::rolleyes:

ChuckRich

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I can't get RapidShare to work anymore. I worked fine when I had Win2K on my laptop but not since I put XP on it. I'm doing it the same way I was before. Is there a reason it just doesn't work with XP?

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
RoysToy said:
Have you ever held one, kissed one, or 'had' in other ways one that big, BBB2.5?
To answer your question ....No I have not. That does not mean that I would not love giving it a try. Even though I am in a monogamous Relationship, I would have to step outside that boundary line. If someone that huge actually offered it to me freely .....:wink:

:cool:

starter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
his length to the gerth is a perfect ratio it's great how he could barly fit his had around it

ems

Just Browsing
Media
BBB2.5 said:
Hey ..just found this clip..what do you a ll think of him? Looks rather TASTY to I REALLY LOVE IT. loks tasty to me..can we share him