What do you think of hood piercings?

cew4002

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey everyone! I'm 99.9% sure that I'm going to get a hood piercing as a 23rd birthday present to myself! I was wondering how you guys feel about a lady that is pierced, and also which piercing (horizontal or vertical) do you think is sexiest? Ladies, I would love to hear what you like the best also!! Below are links to photos of each that I googled just in case you haven't ever seen a peirced hood! ;)

Vertical hood piercing
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2105/2487658525_34674132bd.jpg?v=0

Horizontal hood piercing
http://www.extreme-art.hu/_thumb/100000131_100000656_m.jpg

meerin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have a few friends that say they're fun and I like the vertical better, but both are nice. You may not want to get it on your b-day because you can't come in contact with bodily fluids- semen or saliva for a few weeks. If you're planning on sex you have to use dental dams and condoms and will probably be too sore for awhile anyway.

Trouty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a few friends that say they're fun and I like the vertical better, but both are nice. You may not want to get it on your b-day because you can't come in contact with bodily fluids- semen or saliva for a few weeks. If you're planning on sex you have to use dental dams and condoms and will probably be too sore for awhile anyway.

Visually, I don't tend to find genital piercings appealing (I can't help but think of the pain the individual must have gone through to get it :eek:). However, I'm sure that if I was ever lucky enough to come across a pierced clitoris I wouldn't be able to stop my self playing with it :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

joybunny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I couldn't do it but I think they're kind of cool. Heard they can enhance clitoral sensitivity which is always a plus. A member some time ago got one specifically for that reason and she and her husband loved it.

If I were going to get another (already have a navel) it would probably be my nipples. If you want the hood piercing, I say go for it!

sarah-o

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
IMHO such piercings are ghastly. Why do people so undervalue themselves that they need to mutilate their bodies?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
IMHO such piercings are ghastly. Why do people so undervalue themselves that they need to mutilate their bodies?
One person's mutilation is another's enhancement. Why do you assume people who enjoy modifying themselves have low self-esteem? I don't assume you're not creative because you don't. I don't assume you don't like to be in charge of your body because you don't. I don't disrespect you because you don't.

cew4002, I think you may find that you get fewer benefits from a horizontal piercing. I don't have one (yet) but it seems to me that the part of the jewelry with which your clitoris will come into contact has a smaller surface area if you go with the horizontal piercing. Then again, that might be just what you want. What does your instinct tell you?

joybunny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The majority of women I know have pierced ears so I am not finding a valid connection between that and low self esteem. A piercing just like any form of body modification is an enhancement just like jewelry, makeup, high heels, etc. Hood or other body piercings that can be covered by clothing is a personal thing. It is the individual's decision to let someone else know.

I love my piercing because it enhances what I have without changing my overall appearance. I did a lot of thinking before getting mine and some of that was based on how others (in my case my ex) would think. As soon as I stopped musing over that, I went for it. I wished I hadn't waited so long but better late than never.

Last edited:

cew4002

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I would actually say I'm doing it because I DO value myself. I have a hard time getting off as it is, and I think that a piercing will help like that! I have no other piercings or tattoos (other than my ears) and don't really ever plan on getting anything that can't be easily covered up, as I want to keep a professional appearance.

I love the like of both piercings, although visually I am a little more fond of the horizontal, and am aware that vertical stimulates more, so... I'm kind of undecided. haha.

The pain with it is extreme but only lasts a second or two, and it heals really fast also. Also, with the hood piercing you don't really mutilate your body because if you remove the jewlery it will close up quicky and easily because the peircing is through a membrane (which is also why it heals so quickly.)

I also love the fact that I can tell whoever I want and otherwise its just my little secret. :biggrin1:

Thanks for all the comments so far! Keep them coming! :)

Nala

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have a horizontal hood piercing. The pain with it isn't extreme at all, getting your ears pierced hurts a lot more. Just wear the right sized ring and the little ball will give you a nice sensation.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

Not true.
They tell you a lot of things that may not be necessarily true and certainly aren't true for everyone.
I would say if you had bleeding or some sort of discharge you might want to abide by those rules but you shouldn't have any of that.
I had mine done and I went into the pond and swam,and we were in the hot tub every night. I also got laid several times, got head and never had any problems at all!
My nipples were never as sensitive as they are now.
I found that my clit piercings healed very fast within two weeks or less it was nicely healed.
This is we did in the first several hours and days after getting my three rung ladder piercings. I had my nipples done first though.:biggrin1:

The clit piercings I barely noticed him{The piercer} doing them. The nipples though they hurt big time.:eek: It did help to make my orgasms more intense. I love the sensation of feeling them as I walk
or the tinkle of the jewels dangling.
Original Quote[quote/sarah-o]
IMHO such piercings are ghastly. Why do people so undervalue themselves that they need to mutilate their bodies? [/quote]

Where did you hear such a ridiculous concept?
I most certainly don't have low self esteem and I would hardly call piercing self mutilation. Are your ears pierced?
Why did you "self mutilate" if so? If not why?
I also believe the term "self mutilate" would refer to someone harming themselves as in "cutting" or burning yourself not adorning the body which pierced ears,nipples,clits or noses or tattoo's would be.
C.B.:saevil:http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=170099&cat=500

Last edited:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey everyone! I'm 99.9% sure that I'm going to get a hood piercing as a 23rd birthday present to myself! I was wondering how you guys feel about a lady that is pierced, and also which piercing (horizontal or vertical) do you think is sexiest? Ladies, I would love to hear what you like the best also!! Below are links to photos of each that I googled just in case you haven't ever seen a peirced hood! ;)
Sorry but I am not clicking those links. :redface: I can't bear to look at pics of pierced pussys. I have the same reaction when I see them that men do when they see another man kicked in the balls on tv.

I learned from this site that many women get them to aide in and enhance their orgasms. Still others are turned on by the intense but brief pain of the actual piercing. Others like that they get that special feeling sometimes when just walking down the street.

Not sure what your reasons are but if it's something you really want, go ahead and don't let a bunch of silly people on the net influence you.

StraightCock4Her

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think the idea of a piercing down there... Is just kinda nasty.. Makes me think she's... Dirty but in a bad way... Like a serious whore type stuff. It's not supposed to be rational... It's just how I feel about it. I would be less inclined to trust a girl who has clit piercings.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
cew4002, I say go for it.

I had a piercing done about 4 - 5 months ago, and I love it. I got a vertical piercing because that is very functional if you're doing it for sensory reasons. (I prefer the look of the rings, but for some people, they don't "ring the bell" as much.)

As to the after-care, I was able to have sex within a few days, but had to wait two weeks before oral. That's because the human mouth has so many germs.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I think the idea of a piercing down there... Is just kinda nasty.. Makes me think she's... Dirty but in a bad way... Like a serious whore type stuff. It's not supposed to be rational... It's just how I feel about it. I would be less inclined to trust a girl who has clit piercings.

Yeah thats very rational.
Have lots of issues about women do you?:rolleyes:
C.B.:saevil:

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
As a man who LOVES to eat pussy I gotta say I LOVE piercings.
Love the look, love the tactile feel.
Hood piercings, great, labia rings, great. If a woman has a large enough clit... a clit piercing is amazing.

I had a girl friend with a ring thru both labia just below the clit.
it was adorable... but when I was going down on her I could flip the ring up with my tongue where it made a perfect circle around her clit.

Pressing the ring with my lips would make her clit pop thru the center like the button on a butterball turkey. Made giving her 10 or 15 orgasms in a row a snap.

She also used to occasionally go commando when we went out on the town and hang a tiny silver bell from it. That understated ringing as she moved just drove me wild with lust.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
As a man who LOVES to eat pussy I gotta say I LOVE piercings.
Love the look, love the tactile feel.
Hood piercings, great, labia rings, great. If a woman has a large enough clit... a clit piercing is amazing.

I had a girl friend with a ring thru both labia just below the clit.
it was adorable... but when I was going down on her I could flip the ring up with my tongue where it made a perfect circle around her clit.

Pressing the ring with my lips would make her clit pop thru the center like the button on a butterball turkey. Made giving her 10 or 15 orgasms in a row a snap.

She also used to occasionally go commando when we went out on the town and hang a tiny silver bell from it. That understated ringing as she moved just drove me wild with lust.

Wow Phil I like the way you think on this topic!:You_Rock_Emoticon:
C.B.:saevil: