What Do You Think Of Male Chastity?

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think they are missing out and denying themselves one of life's biggest pleasures.

However I do agree in chastity in certain instances, say if your sexuailty is overtaking your life and you need to find balance again.
Or if you are recovering from an addiction or you keep choosing bad partners and sex is lowering your self esteem (working out what you want from life)

Otherwise, I think when done safely and without guilt or shame , sex is an amazing gift of life.

Young men not having sex, I think delays their abilty to know and relate to women fully. I for one would hate to marry a man who had not explored himself sexually.

I am not religious and to me saving youself for god or marriage seems anitquated and slightly weird.

x

Honey

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No I didn't read the article. Maybe you should have said "read this article and comment "...or something.....:) I have a short attention span

x
Honey

P.S Going to read it now.

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Stupid and imaginary.

Why would anyone want to contain men's sexuality or erections?

Cheating or lack of trust issues are communication problems or self esteem areas. Locking your partner up to make sure of his fidelity is comical.

I think this is mostly a joke and if ever used would be done so in a B&D situation.

Better?

x
Honey

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Have you guys read the article? It is not about not having at all sex, it is more of a power play thing between a couple.

I'm sorry, I didn't read the article. I figured it was about abstinence.

If a couple wants to engage in that kind of role play, that's fine. It's just not something that interests me. I'm just not into fetishes very much.
I just want a loving relationship and regular, common, ordinary sex.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh, ok... yeah, I didn't read the article either.

Sounds like a B&D thing then, right?. If that's what they want to do that's fine, as long as it's agreed-upon by everyone involved.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I'm a keyholder to an older male that lives accross Canada from me... Obviously I don't have a problem with it.. and I find it very rewarding to see his behavior change.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I thought the article was tongue in cheek (so to speak.) I thought it was pretty damned funny!

In real life, however, if a man wants to practice chastity, that's his business. Neither a good thing nor a bad thing.