What do you think of my ass and else...?

Hey , I'm new here , I recently created a thread but I found more interesting creating a new one on the "Ask a Gay Man" section... I feel intrigued about knowing what gay men think of my body (especially ass since I've been told I have a nice one, i guess)... I'm willing to share nudes (especially because it turns me on to feel desired; but I'm not gay; I even have a girlfriend)

str8budchgo

Superior Member
Media
Santa Barbara (California, United States)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey , I'm new here , I recently created a thread but I found more interesting creating a new one on the "Ask a Gay Man" section... I feel intrigued about knowing what gay men think of my body (especially ass since I've been told I have a nice one, i guess)... I'm willing to share nudes (especially because it turns me on to feel desired; but I'm not gay; I even have a girlfriend)
Let’s see that str8 ass, dude. I posted mine.

Reactions: ShyLion

I’m curious you have a nice ass is your dick just as wonderful? :D:kissing_heart:

Reactions: mranon1

I’d love to see more of you because you turn me on as well

I think I've already posted this photo of mine pretty much everywhere haha ( I just like the idea of people desiring my ass)
for those who haven't heard the story of this photo, i basically lost a bet , had to take a photo of my bare butt and post it on facebook lol

Attachments

I think I've already posted this photo of mine pretty much everywhere haha ( I just like the idea of people desiring my ass)
for those who haven't heard the story of this photo, i basically lost a bet , had to take a photo of my bare butt and post it on facebook lol
You’re ass does look pretty nice and firm! Do you have an uncensored version?

keenobserver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No doubt - all very hot, people who have told you that you have a nice ass are falling shot. Your ass is spectacular, all good, meaty without being too much, nice shape, very fuckable. Package up front show great potential. Bravo!