What do you think of my pussy?

monel

Sexy Member
Media
When I was a kid we had a cat with the same color pattern. Yours looks so similar it's eerie. Enjoy her. She's a beaut.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I once had one which looked just like her, except that her face was half black, and half tri-coloured. She was a real sweetheart.
Love her up for me. I adore my three.

B_rzl

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
shes adorable! and you know, i thought of making the same thread. you couldve added "my hairy pussy" :)

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thanks folks! :smile: *Purrs*

Mark, you have the cutest little pussy ever~~~ :)

*Swoon*

I want to stroke your pussy, but unfortunately I am allergic to pussy :frown1:

Latex gloves? :wink:

I love an au naturale hairy pussy.

She looks sweet as pie!

I'd never shave my pussy!

:love: Pussy!! :love:

:love: Piggy!! :love:

Nyaww! Her facial markings look like those of Abyssinian cats - very stripey and pretty.

Abyssinian

I've been puzzling over what her heritage is. Mainly, she's a tortoiseshell and white (or calico) cathttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calico_cat. But her black patches have that silver tabby-pattern overlay that I think is unusual.

Then there's her face which appears grey and tabby, but the grey is actually a very fine agouti. And there's a fawn colour on her nose which is not the same colour as the ginger patches on the rest of her, plus she's got dark-edged pigmentation of the pink part of her nose which looks very much like the abyssinian you showed above. Also her coat is unusally sleek for a british short-hair domestic cat (a moggie, lol), with no obviously projecting guard hairs and it lies very flat against her.

She is longer and more slender than most moggies, and I thought there was a touch of the exotic about her. I think you're right, it's abyssinian.

But more importantly she's made herself immediately at home and bonded with me straight away! I'm so pleased.