What Do You Think Of My Size.

Hi have been member for sometime and i have been alittle shy about the size and look of my cock.
So can you please give me your views on looks and size of it,as i believe im above average in size.
:smile:
Many Thanks.

Attachments

Media
skek03 said:
Hi have been member for sometime and i have been alittle shy about the size and look of my cock.
So can you please give me your views on looks and size of it,as i believe im above average in size.
:smile:
Many Thanks.

That's nothing to be shy about. VERY nice cock!! I give it a 9 out of 10, with the only point deduction being for the size of the pics. :biggrin1:

cutedork

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nice dick. It's long & thick... but did you have to shave it all? Just trim.

I heard of mowing the lawn, but you done scorched the earth...

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
From any angle I would say that you have a really nice cock and definitely belong here. Normally, I am not a fan about totally shaved but it just seems right for you.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So can you please give me your views on looks and size of it,as i believe im above average in size. :smile: Many Thanks.

A belated welcome to you skek! :smile:

Don't be shy babe, judging by your pics I would say that your cock is above average in length and quite thick. I hope you get to use it well and often.