Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good evening ladies.

I would like to know what is your opinion about guys who like to show off what they have best (following their point of view) in their bodies, either their large penises, tight chests or any other part they think they have which is more remarkable than others.

Is that a turn on for you? Do you admire show-off guys? Does this act show self confidence and, therefore, atracts you?

Or is it the opposite? Do you think show-off is a stupid thing to do and it's better to be discreet and focus on attitude?

Long detailed replies are welcome.
Tks.

GabsPG

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not giving you long detailed replies or any replies to any more of your questions. You don't listen to or believe anything anyone seems to tell you, male or female.
That's a completely different topic, I'll be glad to hear your opinion Fade.

D

deleted848353

seems some ppl want wank fodder by asking so many questions what seems to be done 24/7

Reactions: Scarletbegonia

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
If a guys got a great body and likes to flaunt it then fine, us women do so why not. if a guy is packing a lot then hell yeah I enjoy seeing a nice bulge/print as far as bodies go every woman is different as to what they like. I personally like big burley guys, I think my husband looks fantastic and rocks it wearing a vest top but other women might say they don't like to see a big hairy guy with it on show. as long as it's decent dress how you feel comfortable and confident!