What do you think of this guy's manhood?

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
His being a homophobic asshole doesn;t give you the right to be a homosexual asshole. In the future, please find a better place to exert your revenge on someone you feel deserving. Please don't lower the standards of this place with such postings.

dolf250

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I looked up your profile and noticed that you joined in excess of a year ago. I am a little surprised that having been here that long you would have expected any response other than what you got. I guess everything that I am thinking of saying has already been said, but I particularly like the “fleas of a thousand camel” comment.

jfrsndvs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
personally I think that you are a pathetic hypocritical little twit, here is a post that you had done back on 1/23/07, before posting pictures like you had done, think back on what you had to say back in January, you didn't think that "Nick" deserved to be treated like that, and yet you do basically the same thing with this one guy, what makes your actions so much better than those who you wrote about back in January?

now if you get sued or the shit beaten out of you, don't come here crying, you asked for it, but the question that has gone through my mind, is those pictures really of that guy you mentioned or are they actually pictures of you??? hmmm one has to wonder, since you don't actually have any pictures in your profile.

below is what you had posted back in January.

Holy. Crap. A little extreme here, no??
So, I was browsing through the Myspace forum things earlier, and I happened upon the following post:

Quote:
So, there's this guy named Nick, who I USED to be very good friends with, and who I even used to date. We used to be really close. But, in the last few months, he's changed. He used to be a really nice, sweet guy, but now he's a complete asshole. He's constantly hitting on my friends, and sending them messed up messages on Myspace, and even texting them, telling them all the things he wants to do with them...

-He sends messages and texts to girls from our school at least once or twice a day, saying things to them that border on harrassment.
-He used his phone to take an up the skirt picture of my friend Sidney, then showed it to all the guys on the wrestling team.
-He sent my friend Lacey several shots of himself, naked, flexing and just showing off. Although he kept his penis covered up. He even sent her a picture of himself from behind, showing off his weirdly pale hairy ass.
-At a pool party a while back, he pulled this girl's bikini top off in the pool.
-He jacked off while talking on the phone with a friend of mine, without her knowing.
-He was eating at a restaurant with some of his friends, and he just randomly slaps the waitress on the ass.
-He ran up behind this girl he knows and just grabbed her boobs.
-He beat the shit out of 2 guys this year. One of which is my cousin.
-He slapped my friend on the ass in the hallway at school.
-He pulled my friends skirt down when we were at the zoo.
-And my friends and I THINK, we dont know for sure, that he even beat up his ex GF.

He's acting like an overconfident, freakishly horny, arrogant, cocksure, asshole. Which, he really shouldn't be, because I used to date him, and I even (unfortunately) slept with him. And I can tell you from experience, he is TINY. Like a little 10 yearold. He's just extremely small, so why he's acting this cocky when he really has nothing to brag about, I dont know.

But my friends and I were talking, and we want to try and bring his ego down. So basically we're trying to get as many girls as possible to send HIM Myspace messages(turn the tables...) and just laugh at him for having a really small penis. Just totally embarrass him...

His Myspace address thing is
Http://www.myspace.com/smackmuhbitchup

Help me out here?? I just want this guy to stop harrassing us!!

Now, granted, this guy sounds like a world class asshole. But seriously now, does he really deserve to be publicly humiliated like this?!?! Or is this some kind of understandable revenge for the way hes been treating these girls?

Persoanally I think its WAY over the line.
user_offline.gif

fdm

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
x19dragostea84x you need to grow up... besides what is the big deal with
what someone has hanging between ones legs. Yes is great to be blessed
with a large, thick cock w/ big balls but that doesn't make you a man.
Everyone has what God gave you and there is no way to change that.
Big or small everyone has feeling and to be judged for what you have hanging is unjust. You my friend or a dangeous person and everyone who is your friend should wait out. Someone may cut yours off (big or small)
and stick it in your mouth...now would this be something to see?
SHAME ON YOU!!!!!

HungNAZ

Just Browsing
Media
While posting the pics may have been in bad taste or tacky, they are not illegal. The pics were obviously taken in a public place which means he can legally put them on the internet. The girls who flashed their tits in "Girls Gone Wild" learned this lesson when they tried to sue the guy who took the video. The judge in FL (where he's from too) ruled that because the girls did it in a public place (on the streets and beach of Daytona Beach) it was perfectly legal for EVERYONE to see it if they so chose.

Take note, guys...if you drop trou or whip it out anywhere but the confines of your home or someone elses home pics of it may show up on the internet and you don't have much of a leg to stand on.

xxxBoyBennyxxx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
you don't have much of a leg to stand on.

Especially not...Actually, I'm going to avoid the predictable small penis joke here...

Anything I might have to say about this has probably already been said...

But I will say, although that guy's penis is one of(maybe even the) smallest I've ever seen, I feel kinda bad for him. He probably acts the way he does because he knows he has a tiny weener and wants to hide that fact. So you posting that online is just going to give him more of a reason to be an asshole...

Peter Wood

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
It doesn't feel right to post photo's of some one with his pants on his feet. We all know these things can happen when you get drunk. The photo's are too dark and taken with too much distance that we only can speculate about what we actually see. For me it's obvious that in these circumstances a penis shrinks to a minimum size. If this guy has a positon to sue x19dragostea84x so be it, that is their problem.
My "problem" is that x19dragostea84x is writing under different nicknames on several sites about pictures that are posted on Internet without permission of the one who is on that photo. He doesn't post pictures of himself so I think HE is the victim. If he's not, he is just a person with too much fantasy.