What do you think of this???

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JacKNight, Aug 17, 2010.

1. JacKNight

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
  2. ColoradoGuy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

Don't take the bait... there's a reason why this relatively "new" poster to LPSG left this thread vaguely titled and chose to leave the video unlabeled. It's more conspiracy theory nonsense about the President. I'm quite sure we already know you JackNight... just not by this profile name. This is trolling, plain and simple.

#2 ColoradoGuy, Aug 17, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2010
  3. LittleButt

LittleButt Member

Really?!? I watched a few minutes of it and I'll sum it up:
    1. Brown people are frightening.
    2. Obama is out to take over the world using the military to seize control under martial law.
    3. Obama is out to give America away to the brown peoples of the world by undercutting the military.
    4. The Government is corrupt, we must save it from Obama re-corrupting it.
    5. Big Businesses are running the show and must be stopped at all costs.
    6. Big Businesses are being destroyed because of Obama's taxes.
    7. The Illuminati are totally against whoever made this video.

That's where I couldn't stop laughing long enough to finish watching it.

4. B_VinylBoy

B_VinylBoy New Member

BOO!!!!
    :biggrin:

5. JacKNight

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Um ok but no... this is the first time I've posted on this political forum but thank you for reminding me why I quit posting on political forums... because of those like you who close your mind to anything once your hero has been called to question... Thanks again

6. JacKNight

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    LittleButt
    1. Brown people are frightening.

You are frightening

2. Obama is out to take over the world using the military to seize control under martial law.

Um no if you'd have watched the video it says that Obama is a pawn a tool and a rube for the same people Bush worked for and they already have control of the world

3. Obama is out to give America away to the brown peoples of the world by undercutting the military.

No it said that the big red WHITE and blue dick that he has up his ass as well as the ass of the rest of this country isn't gonna let that happen.

4. The Government is corrupt, we must save it from Obama re-corrupting it.

No it said the government is a puppet show meant to keep the simple minds like yours busy with a smokin mirrors shell game so that you keep fighting left and right of the country and don't focus on the real enemy.

5. Big Businesses are running the show and must be stopped at all costs.

Big business are OWNED just like our govt... if you'd have watched you'd know this.

6. Big Businesses are being destroyed because of Obama's taxes.

They aren't Obama's taxes... to say that would imply he is the one setting agenda

7. The Illuminati are totally against whoever made this video.
    Who cares

That's where I couldn't stop laughing long enough to finish watching it

7. JacKNight

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    And PS look at my join date jerkoff it's older than yours so what other names does this forum know YOU as???

8. B_crackoff

B_crackoff New Member

I don't mean to be rude, but nearly 2 hours!

Obama is just a puppet on a string like the rest of them - on any side.

And BTW, from the last election 80% of the gay vote, 98% of the black vote, & probably an overwhelming majority of people who actually give a shit about politics, went to Obama.

So on a Big Cock site, you'll always be a minority.

Therefore maybe you should have protected minority rights!!

Each time I'm on here, I'm staggered that generally no one will even concede a point, let alone change their mind.

I've come to the opinion that once an adult, with a few years of paying bills, views are as intransigent as colour, orientation or faith, & that mindless attacks upon opposing views, rather than an intelligent dissemblance, has entirely the same bigotry rampaging through it.

My prejudice is better than yours.

Say anything about Obama, & they're up quicker than a Christian fundamentalist at an abortion clinic to protect their own messiah. It's laughable they don't see the similarity & concommitant hypocrisy. I'm sure the NeoCons are the same.

If you're gonna post a new thread, say it from the heart, find a less confrontational source & edge in a little balance - at least you'll have a moral victory.

Sorry if this seems patronizing. I'm a little jaded!

9. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    Can we please stop using gay sex as a metaphor for something catastrophic, deeply painful and hideously repulsive?

FYI: starting an account in Sept 2008 at the height of the whole election drama and the financial meltdown, yet having nothing but 11 posts under your belt in very nearly two years, rings the sock-puppet alarm with crystal clarity. If you really felt so strongly about Obama's plans to take complete control via coup d'etat, you'd have been more vocal than that by now.

Seriously, you'd get a lot more attention by attempting the persona of a disillusioned Obama voter (rather like a now-banned member's MO was disaffected Hillary voter turned PUMA queen). But it's too late for that now.

10. ColoradoGuy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Your posts speak for themselves. Here's the facts:
    1. This thread was the first thread you've ever created at LPSG.
    2. This is your first "Politics" Forum posting.
    3. You did not label your thread with a statement, a subject, or an issue.
    4. You did not label the video you presented - forcing any reader to open up your content, which increases the hit counts for that particular content and creates 'false' interest for it and its message.
    5. You chose content for your post that exhibits the same "race-baiting, Obama-hating" themes that other trolls have posted in this Forum.
    As to your join date, I didn't challenge that... I said:

I didn't say "new" member. In fact, I looked at your 'join date' and then I looked at your 'post count' and then, I looked at your posts in the Politics Forum. I concluded that you're a relatively "new" poster; in fact, fully one-fourth of your posts have to do with this particular Thread... created yesterday. So, looking at the facts I'm not left with much doubt. You know the old saw: if it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and it quacks like a duck, chances are pretty good it is a duck. Your post, its placement, its tone and words (as well as absence of any real personal effort) all sum up to a troll post to me.

By all means, accept my apologies if I'm wrong about you. Your obviously flustered use of the term 'jerkoff' is also a bit of a giveaway. Rather than defend what you posted or explain why you felt it was important to post it, you attack me. This might work in bar fights, but it doesn't work online. It also doesn't really make me think I'm wrong about your your post, and until I see evidence to the contrary, I'll stick with my first position: don't feed the trolls.

11. JacKNight

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Sorry my mad I realize now I'm an idiot for trying to get any kind of intelligent feedback in this forum... Admin's can you delete this thread or kill it or whatever

12. D_Gunther Snotpole

D_Gunther Snotpole Account Disabled

It's not clear to me that JacKNight is a troll.
    Of course, he could be ...

13. Satsfakshun

Satsfakshun Member

JacKNight has a nice cock. If it's really his, he has a right to post. And we can discuss his ideas. We're adult humans, not Kindergarteners, so we're going to get emotional, rude and shrill, but that's life. Let the games begin.

(But I'm not going to sit and watch that professionally edited hit piece that takes bits and pieces of statements and news clips and turns it into some kind of world domination conspiracy. As a 50 y.o. gay man, I got over living scared-to-death 20 years ago and won't do it again. I don't recommend it and suggest the rest of you learn to do it and then you'll have no use for right wing fear mongering.)

14. JacKNight

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo

First... Thanks for the comment on my cock. Yes it does talk about world domination. But as for Right wing I don't know about... If you'd like to see the version of this that rips on Bush if it's more fun for you look for the video called EndGame. But about 15 years ago I stepped away from being affiliated with either of the major parties. During that time watching both these bunch of Jerkoffs in Washington I've come to the conclusion that these folks work for the same people.... I mean really all these guys talk a good game but they don't really do what they say they're going to including Mr. Hope and change and change and hope

15. D_Tim McGnaw

D_Tim McGnaw Account Disabled

I think we should give people the benefit of the doubt, especially when we may disagree with their views. That JacKNight is a first-time OPer could explain most of what you're saying and there's nothing so much more offensive about the views he espouses (in comparison to those which are regularly spouted by other Politics regulars) that we should jump all over this thread calling people names.

If you suspect foul doings then you should report them (if you think you have evidence) ,otherwise you're just trolling and flame-baiting yourself right? :wink:

Perhaps future posts would like to address the substance of the OP from now on?

16. dreamer20

Gold Member

In response to ColoradoGuy:

Posters Littlebutt and ColoradoGuy did address the OP and were not flame-baiting or trolling. On the other hand the OP responded to their thoughts by name calling - behavior which he should cease as it falls foul of our new political forum behavioral guidelines.

#16 dreamer20, Aug 20, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2010
Draft saved Draft deleted