Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do the ladies here think that the men on this site are vain for posting pictures and telling the world about having a big penis? Does the fact that we have chosen to do this give you a certain opinion about us?

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yes, I think you are a little bit vain, but then, so am I, and I don’t necessarily think vanity is a bad trait. A little vanity and exhibitionism are okay, in my book.

I love to look at cock pics, and I am grateful to the men on this site for providing me with so many opportunities.

fizzyjizz

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, I think you are a little bit vain, but then, so am I, and I don’t necessarily think vanity is a bad trait. A little vanity and exhibitionism are okay, in my book.

I love to look at cock pics, and I am grateful to the men on this site for providing me with so many opportunities.

Yes i guess everyone who puts up pics online in bragging to a certain extent. If nobody was vain there wouldn't be much reason to come online at all.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL! I don't know if I'd call it vain. I just think it's the male mentality. I don't too many guys who are not a show-off. And it's ok. But it's also ok that I don't care to take a peek, and please don't force me. It's why I rarely click on a link on this site. Sometimes I just don't want to look or know.

I was just thinking about this the other day when talking with a client. He talked to my chest the entire time. Now, there's not a part on a guy that I want to stare at to see what it does, you know. I kinda know what it's going to do, and if I stare at it there's probably a good chance it's going to be shown to me, right? Well, there's little chance that you staring is going to do you any good, at least with me.

OK, confession, I'll stare at a bum for a good five minutes and drool. But not when I'm talking to him, for heaven's sake.

But you're so cute when you want to show off.

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
male nature, nay human nature, is as it is.

Men like to brag about cock size, that wouldn't change soon. :tongue: it's not vanity per se, but it's just human nature, we like to brag, boast and compete sometimes.