What do you think she was checking for?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by manstien, Mar 22, 2008.

1. manstien

manstien Member

Albums:
    About 5 months ago I went out on this date with a lady a little older then me. I knew she liked me because she started sending me half nude pics in txts to me on the phone. Decieded to take her out one night. Plan was to just go to the local bar. (I knew by the way she would look at me I was getting laid) Before we went out she stopped by my place and had a couple of drinks. Before we were going out to the bar, our conversation got sexual and she wanted to check out my cock. i wasnt drunk yet, so I was to shy to wip it out. Wet to the bar, got drunk and went back to my place and she took me straight to my bedroom, took my clothes off and started blowing me and we had sex.
    This question is for the ladies, but guys can also contribute. Do you think she was a size queen? Is that why she wanted to check out my cock before we went out? Yes, we did have sex, but that was the only time. Two days later, she said her other guy "Friend" asked her to be his girlfriend. I think they were already going out, but I wonder if the real reason we never had sex again was because I wasnt "big" enough?
    What do you people think?

Thanks!!!!!!!!

2. westy30004

westy30004 New Member

I think she was already dating him and wanted some strange....

3. manstien

manstien Member

Albums:
    I think she was too. They seemed to be moving to fast after that.

4. B_Demention

B_Demention New Member

I don't think it has anything to do with your dick. Women are much more holistic in their approach to sex and relationships. She was probably already involved with him, as westy said. She just wanted to satisfy that curiosity about what it would be like to sleep with you.

5. Principessa

Gold Member

She may have been a size queen; but more importantly she sounds like a low class bitch. I think you dodged a bullet. :cool:

6. manstien

manstien Member

Albums:
    She was a nice person. I wiouldnt say low class. The only thing about her was she had many "secerts"

7. AlphaMale

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    A big dick or great sex doesn't mean she would necessarily view you guys relationship as something permanent... especially, like others have said, if she was already seeing this other guy and just wanted to test the waters.

I've had similar personal experiences that might help you out:

1) A girl I know really liked me for sex and my big dick, but since I didn't call her all the time, pick her up from class, etc. etc. and do all the little things she ended up 'dating' and seeing someone else on a more full time basis.

BUT that didn't stop her from drunk calling me every now and then (I didn't follow through) and having some her friends drunk call me about 'coming over to see it in person' and 'I've heard all about you' and all that other holly jolly girl stuff.

2) Another girl I dated for about 3 months always loved sex and my dick as well, but again since I wasn't doing all these in between things (keep in mind I was a full time student and working 40 hours a week) we broke up.

BUT she had no problem telling me blatantly, "His dick is nowhere near as big as yours, but he spends times with me, calls me on the phone, etc. etc. so I like him better than you."

Oh well, you win some you lose some :cool:

Moral of the story though is that you can have a big dick and it not be a positive deciding factor.

8. B_Nick4444

B_Nick4444 New Member

maybe she was trying to avoid an STD?

9. AlphaMale

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yeah totally. I cannot tell you how many times MONEY has been the huge deciding factor in sex, versus having a big dick.

I would wager most women in this century would choose a small-dicked rich man over a big-dicked poor man anyday... unfortunately. :rolleyes:

10. Principessa

Gold Member

It's neither right nor normal to request to see a mans penis before going out on a date. "Many Secrets?" Sorry dude I know you liked her; but I stand by my first opinion, you dodged a bullet.

11. thereisalight

thereisalight New Member

She was already seeing someone and wanted to know if it would be worth her while ("better see if he has a big cock...if not I should just stick to my boyfriend").

12. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
    it's rather sexy when women call other women low class bitches
    : o )

13. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

I agree. the get there and first thing she wants is to see your cock and then on top of that start dating a guy only days later

Trashy

14. ZOS23xy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Sounds like a drunken friendly encounter with someone who knew you, played with you and had her fun. You had fun too. I wouldn't look much further than fond memories. You seemed to have had expectations and a bit of an ego bruising.

So look forward to another woman.

15. D_Feock Mie

D_Feock Mie New Member

Some women just love to shop. If you had put a 20% markdown you could still be dipping.

16. RamIt

RamIt Member

I think she was already dating him, and wanted to get busy before going out. She knew what she wanted, but she might have been thinking about being seen in public with you and getting caught. I think by wanting to get your dick out, she wanted to skip the date.

Or, she wanted you to take it out so she could turn you on a bit and tease you all night to make sure you got down at the end of the night.

17. manstien

manstien Member

Albums:
    Just want to thank everyone for their advise and support.

Have a happy and safe Easter to all!!!

Draft saved Draft deleted