What do you think that men would rather hear?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Lordpendragon, Aug 21, 2006.

?

What do you think that men would rather hear?

1. Your's is the biggest, but I have had better sex.

16 vote(s)
    15.8%
  2. I have had bigger, but sex with you is the best.

85 vote(s)
    84.2%
  1. Lordpendragon

Gold Member

I was just wondering because of the pervading "am I the biggest you ever had?" inquisition.

2. SurferGirlCA

Gold Member

They're both kinda tacky, but I voted for the 2nd one. Wouldn't it be better to know you're tops in something over which you have control, as opposed to acknowledging that you were dealt a generous hand by mother nature but don't know what to do with it?

3. transformer_99

Gold Member

I heard "I just want you to know, you were pretty damned good today." this afternoon. and told her "You know, I was just thinking that too about you.".

4. ClaireTalon

Gold Member

Voted No. 2 too, for the same reason as Surfergirl. However, when I make that kind of statements, I'm always pretty vague about what was good and what wasn't, usually men are satisfied with being told that they performed well, and don't want to know details. Sex is sex, and not an operation, so detailed de-briefings aren't needed, and you can still get your hopes up and try to give him hints on what he could do better during the next go he has on you.

5. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

Neiither of the above. If I'm having sex with someone, the only thing I really want to hear (and yes, I do want to hear it!) is "my ex used to do [insert activity here] and I never liked it, please don't do it" or "my ex used to do [insert activity here] and I loved it, please do it for me."

It makes no difference at all to me, one way or the other, what size cocks they have had before - larger or smaller, I don't care, and it's just annoying to hear it.

On the other hand, if someone says, "Every other cock I've ever seen has been cut..." then I do encourage questions. Especially if they have a conditioned response to think "it's dirty", in which case, I invite them to shower with me to actually SEE that I keep it clean.

6. episcalo

episcalo Member

Albums:
    i'd like to hear #2, for the same reasons as SurferGirlCA....

On the other hand, i would wonder if she says that because i'm smaller than what she had... :D

7. BobLeeSwagger

Gold Member

I take all of that with a grain of salt. No need to get a swelled head about it.

8. stud_hunter

stud_hunter New Member

I agree. I generally hand out plenty of compliments to guys IF it's deserved, and I think guys like to hear he's a stud in bed and he's rocking my world. Of course sometimes that includes telling a hung guy what his size does for me:biggrin1: .

9. Ethyl

Gold Member

Albums:
    Looks like I voted with the majority. I've never been asked if a lover was the biggest or the best and I hope it never happens. You should not ask questions if there's a possibility you won't like the answers. Like Claire, I will freely offer praise for aesthetics and skills when merited and "guidance" if there are questions or misunderstandings, but I won't lie because that would be a disservice to both parties.

10. Lordpendragon

Gold Member

Because we hear so often of women being pestered by new boyfriends as to whether they are the biggest, I was wondering rather if these guys would prefer to be told that they were the biggest but not the best, as opposed to the other way round.

11. stud_hunter

stud_hunter New Member

I think most guys want to believe they are the manliest, studliest, biggest, most talented piece of ass the woman has ever had. So perhaps some of the guys can chime in and tell me if I'm wrong, but in my experience men seem to enjoy hearing they're the best more than they're the biggest.

12. stud_hunter

stud_hunter New Member

I think guys suspend disbelief for stuff like that :wink: . Speaking of which, just now I was talking a girlfriend about this and she had a response that made me laugh. She said she was with a guy who was pressing her to know exactly how he measured up compared to other guys she'd been with. She finally broke down and told him he was "5th of 14, placing in the 36th percentile." She said for a second he bought it before realizing she was messing with him and he'd asked for it.

13. Lordpendragon

Gold Member

Does my bum look big in this?

14. OmahaBeef

Gold Member

Exactly!

OmahaBeef

15. Ethyl

Gold Member

Albums:
    LOL. Exactly.

I can honestly say i've never asked a man anything like that.

16. dongalong

Gold Member

In another thread I mentioned that I asked a new lover if she'd had sex with a huge penis, She answered yes with a satisfied smile on her face, which made me kick myself for asking!
    However, after I had given her more pleasure and orgasms than she had ever had, the size thing became unimportant and I didn't need to hear any compliments about my performance, her exhaustion and satisfied expression were enough to boost my ego!:cool:

17. vindicari

vindicari Member

Albums:
    consideration,patience, foreplay, and genuine affection, (love) Im just glad to know my wife climaxes every time we make love and to know she loves me as I love her.

18. B_horribleperson

B_horribleperson New Member

what if she says your the biggest and the best??? you forgot to put that

19. vindicari

vindicari Member

Albums:
    i forget nothing, she is much more important than i shall ever be, her happiness is all that matters i have no self serving egotistical tendancies

20. D_BobN_Weave

D_BobN_Weave New Member

definatly would like to hear(in which i have) that i am the best sex she has ever had......i know my gf has had bigger, but i am the best sex for her....way better in my books

Draft saved Draft deleted