What do you think that men would rather hear?

What do you think that men would rather hear?

• Your's is the biggest, but I have had better sex.

Votes: 16 15.8%
  • I have had bigger, but sex with you is the best.

Votes: 85 84.2%

• Total voters

Porterhouse

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My gf says I'm neither biggest nor best but my super smooth testicles make the best stress relieve ball she could ever imagine.

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would never ask the question in the first place. Although it was an ego boost to find out that the 'nozzle' who tricked, talked, and forced his way into bed (the couch) with my ex was smaller than myself in both length and girth.

I don't know if that's the reason she's so horny for me and totally enamoured, but I wouldn't say it wasn't one of perhaps a plurality of reasons.

I would be wary of asking the question though, especially to my French goddess, she is so fuckin hot...je l'aime hehe.

Anyway, the best answer would be 'you're so big, feels so f'in good!' hehe. Or if that isn't available or in a girl's vocabulary when she's about to cum buckets, 'you're so good' will do.

An interesting note is that my favourite word in the English language is 'lover'. My favourite French word is 'enculer'.

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't prefer either, what I was told Sunday was something I'd rather hear. Then again, you can usually tell, if there's any cuddling done afterward, her glow tells you all you need to know and where it stood on the grand scheme of sessions, orgasms or whatever is really irrelevant. And I know when I haven't cheated myself in the pleasure spectrum, she can tell too. Unspoken words can be just as ego-boosting as spoken ones.

NatBee

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
While I agree that the second option is a much better compliment, from what I know of men, I had to vote the first. Especially when you hear guys brag about being so big as to actually cause a woman pain, it seems that penis size provides a male-male validation than trumps any female-male validation.

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
vindicari said:
i forget nothing, she is much more important than i shall ever be, her happiness is all that matters i have no self serving egotistical tendancies

I know you probably said that to be noble and loving, but I think it's a sad statement. If you're in a serious relationship like a marriage and you consider yourself so unimportant, you're not paying enough attention to yourself.

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
LOL Hickboy.

I also heard someone say recently to "Does this make my bum look big?" "No, your big bum makes your bum look big."

Natbee - I think you make a very interesting point and I admit to having an inkling that this could be true of the male ego. Perhaps, no matter how good you show or tell a man he is, he will always find it a hurdle for his ego, if you tell him you have had bigger cocks.

I did have a partner once who quizzed me a lot about previous girlfriends, so the inquisition isn't one way.

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I can't really compete with a guy who isn't there, and I wouldn't want to compete with another guy (that way) anyway. I'd like to believe I'm there for a reason, if I'm not, then my problems are bigger than I thought. "If the other guys were so great, why aren't they with her now?" I loved playing sports, but I never really tried to be best, I just tried to be good. And if my best wasn't good enough, I picked a different team the next time. Pays to be practical.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have no idea and did not choose any of the two.

I would say something sure like :wow , u are good! But its obvious that i'm enjoying myself and he too...all the physical horny reactions I'm heaving like driping wet and all into him and blablabla...he knows i'm enjoying him very much and he is the one who compliments me a lot but we both know that:eek:k..i'm hot but he is my inspiration..:smile:

I'm not going stroke male egos after great sex bcause it was just great and i want more of it asap! No words can compare with real actions in my view.

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
On this issue I remember a situation with a guy I was seeing. He knew I like long intercourse sessions and he was making a special effort to stay hard for a long time. He was above avg. in size but not humongous, and of course I liked to tell him how big he was and all that, which he liked hearing. But one time when he was particularly on his game :biggrin1: I was recovering from a great orgasm and I huffed out something like "god you're making me cum so hard." He had to pull out and catch his breath, and he joked to me that I shouldn's say things like that if I wanted him to last! At least for him, hearing about his size was nice but hearing how good he was was too hot to handle!

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
stud_hunter said:
On this issue I remember a situation with a guy I was seeing. He knew I like long intercourse sessions and he was making a special effort to stay hard for a long time. He was above avg. in size but not humongous, and of course I liked to tell him how big he was and all that, which he liked hearing. But one time when he was particularly on his game :biggrin1: I was recovering from a great orgasm and I huffed out something like "god you're making me cum so hard." He had to pull out and catch his breath, and he joked to me that I shouldn's say things like that if I wanted him to last! At least for him, hearing about his size was nice but hearing how good he was was too hot to handle!

One time I bought a dildo for an ex, it was a battery operated model with a remote control. This way I could still eat my sandwich, drink a beer and watch Monday Night Football after halftime, after I had already gotten off during the halftime show. :cool:

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Forgive me for not reading all the post and if my comment was already touched on, I'm sorry.. kind of harried around here this morning... If a man said either of those comments to me I'd know he was just a bald face liar!

I would rather hear a man breathing deep breaths of contentment... cuz' I already know I'm the best!!! lol And I know I'm not the biggest..

Although, When I was about 19 back in the dark ages, I was at our local park playing... this older guy... oh, probably 38... told me that I was sooo big could he just kiss it! It was all I could do to keep from laughing at him.. but, yeah, I let him kiss it!

Yeah, he was older.. hell I could be his daddy now!