What do you think your favorite celebrity's dick look like (post a dildo)

Ferdawoon

Superior Member
Media
So I just remembered ages ago reading an article or bloggpost from someone saying how much easier it had become to be a gay man in pop-culture and how much eye-candy we suddenly had. The author used front-pages of the Rolling Stones with big pictures of the Jonas Brothers, Zac Effron, Mark McGrath, David Duchowny and others that have been famous over the years.
Under each of these frontpage pictures the author had placed an image of a dildo and my interpretation of it was that it was what the author imagined the frontpage celebrity's dick looked like!

This all came back to me as I started a laptop I had not looked at in ages and found the articla in image-form as I had downloaded it back in the days. I tried to find the original article again but I just cannot seem to find it. I attach the image of the article just so you can get an idea of what I mean. Ignore the actual article and just look at the images! Hopefully it will work and not become too distorted as it is a huuuuge image..

So, for this thread, I would like you all to think back at your facorite celebrities from big movie or music productons. I dont mean the generic Instagram muscle.-model we have so many of here, but rather the A-list or B-list (such as the ones listed in the article).
Post a generic face and/or full body image (so we can remember who it is) and a picture of a dildo which you think is what the celebrity's dick look like!

Attachments

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Matt Bomer!!
Matt-Bomer-by-Doug-Inglish-1.jpg
maximus.jpg

D

deleted2144381

the only one that doesn’t match would be brad pitt since he has a pretty small dick and dickhead soft... I mean in my opinion it’s small.