What do you think your favorite moments in your life will be.

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My favorite memories so far are the times I have spent with my best friends sitting out in the woods at night by the water with a fire going, smoking herb and maybe a little drinking but not getting shit-faced. And we just talk about a bunch of stuff while enjoying the stars, water, and peacefullness. It might not sound like a lot of fun to some of you but I love those nights.:smile:

I would like to here some stories of your favorite times.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
My favorite times when I was little were having sleepovers and making haunted houses with my siblings and cousins at my grampa's house. My family and I also used to have bonfires almost every weekend during cold weather at our house. My parent's friends, some relatives, and our neighbors all usually used to come over. I also used to love playing in the street with my brother and our neighborhood friends, especially in the puddles after it would rain!

My favorite times when I was in middle and high school were goofing off in class and talking to my friends during free time in class. Also, ditching school with my friends and going downtown, to the arcade, to the mall or spending the day at one of our houses while our parents were at work.:biggrin:

Now that I'm grown it's mostly been going to drag shows or concerts and plays with my friends and my SO. I also enjoy spending time with my family at get-togethers, or just driving around and going to the store with my mom and sisters, or with my brother and his family. I don't drive so I usually have to tagalong with someone to the store.:redface::biggrin: I also enjoy spending time with my nephews and nieces, either babysitting or just having them over for fun to watch movies or to play games.

Nothing terribly exciting for me either, but I do enjoy them and I'm sure the memories will last forever!:smile:

sdg475

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think the best times in life are those spent doing something you love with people you really care about. Good conversations, seeing new things, spending time in nature, relaxing and talking around a fire, etc.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Probably my graduation night... it was like the best but worst night of my life. I lost my virginity to my gay best friend, but also lost that friendship from that night on.... So it will be a favorite for sure.

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I enjoy our contribution to that process as well. :tongue:

When my wife gave birth to our first child, she squeezed my finger terribly hard during contractions. I never knew that childbirth could be so painful! When I mention my "sacrifice" to her now, I get that "you're not getting laid anytime soon" stare.

I agree with Meg though, it's hard to beat the birth of a child as a cherished memory, whether you were the one providing the magic and doing all the work (the girl, not the doctor), or if you're just the poor schlubb getting his finger yanked off.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've had a couple in the last few days.

The other day my son came into the kitchen wearing only his diaper and his dad's authentic WWII standard-issue GI helmet. They are huge and weight about 10 pounds, if not more. It was priceless.

Right now he is sick, and i gave him a popsicle, and he really isn't sure what to do with it-- it's lime so it's tart, but he's smiling like it's the coolest thing in the world.

Otherwise, graduating from college was a big dea for me. It was a long, hard road and I never thought I could do it, but I did.

Full_Phil

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There have been a few special times in my life when I have just lost it, feeling the emotion connected with the moment welling up inside me and then bursting forth in uncontrolled tears. These have been my proudest and most favorite memories.

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
The nights spent with my friends as a teen, laughing, singing, talking, sharing our ideas and dreams until the sunrise.

The moment my eyes crossed with my girlfriend's for the first time: i felt like a thunderbolt all through my body and in that very instant I knew my life would have never been the same again.

As a kid, me playing with my beloved puppy.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
1. Two Apollo launches, one of which took place at night.
2. A shuttle launch, completely by accident.
3. A certain Who fan walking toward me at Hartsfield wearing a certain black dress.
4. My sons at the moment of their birth. That's the BIG memory, the one that really counts.

God willling, the next big thing for me will be grandchildren.

D

deleted105034

Being in drumline in high school and meeting people that accepted me and actually liked me, as opposed to my step-family at home, and laughing hard all the way home on bus-rides...

I actually think that one of the threesomes I had is going to be one of my best memories. We came back from the pool and took showers and smoked some pot, and we were just laying around on the couches and stuff, and I was showing off my cock to our girlfriend, and she was like, "I'm really horny right now.." haha, that was a good time

Also, playing in bands over the years it was always really great at practice and at shows just feeling totally cool with them.

Oh yeah, and one time when I was still getting to know my girlfriend, and we decided to get a movie and "watch it in her dorm...."

This thread is cool

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A lot of the experiences that most mentioned here, I haver never had.
I guess, being up in the mountains alone at night with my truck, comes as
close as any for me. Especially when I had that diesel powered pickup.
I don't think I will ever forget that.

I know, I'm a weird, sad, and pathetic person. Maybe I should just keep my true feelings to myself, and not tell stuff like this. Nobody else ever understands it anyway.