What do you think?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by ukmale, Oct 15, 2004.

1. ukmale

ukmale Member

This is going to be rather long winded but please bare with me,
    When i was 13 me and my best friend used to mess about flashing our dicks etc, as young guys do, but we soon joined up with another guy who was 3 years older than us. For the sake of this story we will call him jon, well one day jon invited us to play a game of truth or dare. The dares where entered into in full spirit doing stupid things in general, but over a period of weeks of meeting up and playing this game the game turned out to get more sexual. I was dared to suck my mates cock,,,, i had seen him soft and was aware he was bigger than me but was shocked as it twitched into a semi hard on, i thought ...wow he is gonna be big. My heart thumped in my chest as i sunk to my knees to suck his cock i was nervous excited and confussed all at the same time. As i took his semi hard cock into my hand and placed it slowly in my mouth i gave a few small light sucks and licks and to my amazement it just kept on growing and growing. Jon started a count down from 10 seconds i gave him a few more licks and looked up at him as he threw his head back in pleasure ..."Stop!" jon shouted. I was left in a state of thought ,how big was my mates cock i reckoned when we got stopped he was over 7in what size could he of reached?. He was almost a double of me... in height slim and toned and we were often thought of as brothers. This happened about three more times with my mate sucking my cock to.....but i was lucky when jon shouted stop when my mate was suckin me i was at my full length....lol. but i still to this day never seen my best mate at his rock hard full state.
    I am now married many years later as is he. But the question i would like your thoughts on is did those events shape my thoughts today as i still can not get enough of looking at big guys and even though ive been married over 11 years and have a superb wife who i love so much and a superb sex life i cant seem to get these thoughts out of my head. If a hung guy dropped his pants in front of me and asked me to suck him off i would not think twice and would luv every minute of giving him a good sucking. If these events had not happened would i still feel this way??? :wub:

2. jonb

Gold Member

At 13, there is no gay or straight.

3. Ineligible

Ineligible Member

I'm not sure I agree totally, jonb, but certainly everything is much blurrier then. In fact, it's blurrier at all times than you would think. I think, ukmale, both your experience and your feelings are pretty common. It don't know how much the first, at 13, might influence the second, but lots of guys have fooled around with a friend at that age and gone on to be as "normal" as anyone else, whatever that means. :)

4. Bluespeedoz

Bluespeedoz New Member

Albums:
    Hey there,
    At 13 (and older) guys are exploring who they are, their likes and dislikes, becoming aware of themselves and their changing bodies and hopefully are experimenting with sex. I'm sure you were experimenting with sex as was the well hung guy you were sucking off. I don't know whether this experience has gone on to influence your adult sex life. However, you say your sex life is great and so even if this experience influenced it you might take the view it did so in a positive way. I think you may have a hang up about not being as large as well hung guys and therefore this may be why you still have thoughts and fantasys about guys with large dicks. You say if a well hung guy dropped his pants and asked you to suck him off you would do so. Lots of guys have the same fantasy and I see no harm in it. But if the opportunity actually arose I think you would stop and think before deciding whether to suck the well hung guy off or not because the reality of the situation may not match up to the circumstances you have fantasised about. What if the guy was well hung but stunk like a pig? I don't think you'd go ahead. What if the guy was well hung but you didn't find his body, look or appearance appealing? Again I don't think you'd go ahead. What if the well hung guy was the guy you experimented with at 13? I guess you would probably go ahead and risk the disappointment of the reality not matching up to the fantasy. I hope this helps.

5. ukmale

ukmale Member

:D Well thanks for your thoughts and comments which i have read and took on board. ;)

6. hungthick

hungthick New Member

WHAT?!? There certainly is at this age. Guys know they are gay when they are old enough to snap their fingers, please.

7. cityboy

cityboy Member

I was sucking my best friends dick in the 4th grade. We were both 10. Believe me...I was gay well before that.

8. benderten2001

Gold Member

uk, I've found this forum does a lot to relieve many of us men about our thought processes going on deep within us.

I think the most comforting thought is: we're not alone afterall!.....other guys are experiencing similar feelings, similar notions just like we are!

Our problem with all this is the needless guilt and anxiety that culture (and other men not being honest with themselves) imposes upon the rest of us guys--thereby making us feel less than REAL men. Hogwash.

Most all of us are curious of other men's sizes. It's normal. The sooner we accept this as "normal" the better. Visual images pertaining to sex (as in ANY sexual images pertaining to sex--male or female) turn men "on" . It's a God-given.
    We can't deny it. Here in this forum, we are privileged to be hearing from other men just like us who are NOT scared to speak up. This is good. And, long-needed.

I especially appreciate the comments from the other posters here--especially bluespeedoz...what an interesting "think-through" he offered!

I encourage you UK (and others) to quit allowing guilt and torment to prevail and otherwise rule in your appraisal of your sexuality. If you're happily married and enjoying your sexual relationship in that context, THAT should settle the issue.
    You have cause to celebrate and not put yourself down...or, conjure up confusing, incorrect ideas about yourself given past early-life experiences. (Many of us have had them, btw). ;)

U.K., to me-- you come across as a perfectly normal (healthy thinking!) man.

9. jonb

Gold Member

Don't you mean Z-snap? What I meant was that 13-year-olds are more likely to have homosexual experiences, even though they might be heterosexuals as adults. There's no gay or straight in prison either. And then you have places like Latin America, where insertive partners typically also have sex with women but receptive partners are considered effeminate.

10. hungthick

hungthick New Member

I think over the last 20 years it has been proven that homosexuality is not a choice but a brain imbalance or something. So, at 13 a guy knows if he is gay but may not not want to admit it. Think of it this way, at 13 did you j/o thinking of a woman or a man? Most gay people would say to a man, even at 13.

True, some guys experiment but to blanket and say 13 years olds dont know what they want is a little niave.

11. GottaBigOne

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hungthick, where is the study that says homosexuality is a "brain imbalance" are you saying that gays are somehow sick and can be cured????

12. hungthick

hungthick New Member

I am NOT saying that gay can be cured. Let me make a retraction. I was quick to type about an imbalance but I think it is common knowledge today that the DNA makeup of a gay man is different from a str8 man. You know what, someone help me out here I dont know enough about this but i am sure gay men dont have a choice just like str8 men.

13. jonb

Gold Member

I think over the last 20 years it has been proven that homosexuality is not a choice but a brain imbalance or something. So, at 13 a guy knows if he is gay but may not not want to admit it. Think of it this way, at 13 did you j/o thinking of a woman or a man? Most gay people would say to a man, even at 13.

True, some guys experiment but to blanket and say 13 years olds dont know what they want is a little niave.
    [post=260248]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]
    I don't know if it's a brain imbalance. There are a lot of cultures where otherwise-straight men have sex with other men. "Gay" as we think of it, two exclusive homosexuals, is fairly rare. (In fact, I can't find it at all on the HRAF in cultures without a large degree of Western influence.) Seems to be the result of heteronormative forces set into motion in the 19th century. So, how do men love other men in other cultures?

1. Men and "women". Or women and "men". Not all cultures have only two genders. (This isn't to be confused with linguistic gender: Algic languages have two genders, but they're not masculine and feminine. They're animate and inanimate. Many speakers of the Algic family have three or four genders, with particular rules about who can marry whom.) Common around the world.
    2. Men and men or women and women, but not exclusively. This is a slight variant of 1, often associated with unilineal siystems. Heterosexual pairings are a means of having children. Basically the biological parent is considered the parent of his/her own sex and the affinal parent is considered the parent of the opposite sex. An example would be the Nuer of Sudan. Among the Kwakiutl of British Columbia, OTOH, a child is considered to have several fathers.
    3. Bisexuality. Not always a musical, but the natural condition of mankind before culture either proscribes or institutionalizes homosexuality. In cultures where neither occurs, this is quite common; however, there might be different rules regarding how many partners of each sex one is allowed.
    4. Two adolescents. This typically is slightly different from bisexuality. Basically, once they marry, they become exclusive heterosexuals; until then, they're gay or bi. Either way, emotional bonds remain; sometimes the two men even marry each other's sisters. Occurs among the Yanomamo, the !Kung, and Samoans.
    5. Age-dissonant cases. This is exclusively a male form of homosexuality. One possible reason is because most cultures place emphasis on female virginity, but not on male virginity. Anyway, it seems to be a form of mentoring; many Melanesians even believe that a boy is incapable of becoming a man without some sort of homosexual contact. Of course, this is most famous case is the Greeks. This isn't to be confused with child prostitution, though.

It's possible to have multiple forms of these.

As for the brain studies, most of them have been found to only show brain differences between AIDS patients and healthy men.

14. KinkGuy

Gold Member

There are very few males who didn't experiment sexually with other boys as development and puberty set in. It in NO WAY has a bearing on whether or not they turn out gay. If men were honest, most had these male-male experiences in one fashion or another as they discovered that their penis was a source of pleasure. At that age it's also a mystery and who better to explore with than other boys your own age. It's very normal.

15. Imported

Gold Member

the sac: I don't know if you would still feel that way but that is a perfectly normal thing to happen when you are young. I remember when i was 10 years ago when i was 9 I used to go over to my firend, Matt, and like we used to masturbate together. After awhile i became friends with his sister too who was a year younger than I and then I would mastubate wit her and perform oral on eachother for hours since i couldnt ejaculate yet. One time he walked in on me and his sister and was like ok now i am gonna do that and then he gave me a blow job too. We did that maybe 3 days a week till i was 11 when he stopped because i started cuming and came in his mouth and he didnt like that, but his sister loved the taste and we continued with each other till i was 14 when they moved away. When you are young you dont really realize what is considered gay and straight and sexuality is very fluid. Personally that did not effect me at all i am not attracted to males, so i dont think it had any effect on you.

Draft saved Draft deleted