What do you think???

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Adolfus Tallywacker, May 29, 2010.

1. D_Adolfus Tallywacker

D_Adolfus Tallywacker Account Disabled

Im an early 20 straight guy....I think masturbation should come with a natural urge...It means one guy should never masturbate more than once a day because it is forcing yourself to get more pleasure...Every healthy man should eat with proper diet and exercise as well as have masturbate/sex 2-3 times a week....What do you think, MANHOOD:smile:

2. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

Just one time a day!!! Are u serious?
    You say that it have to come with the natural urge, well my urge is definitely more then one time a day. :rolleyes:
    So no, I believe you do as much as you want as long it doesn't have an influence on your daily life.

3. D_Adolfus Tallywacker

Dear pieterjoke, I agree with your last sentence.....The moment you wake up till .....(night) u kept getting horny....Dont masturbate at that moment....Keep delaying....U will enjoy the pleasure as the urge will getting MORE which give a BIGGER load and pleasure....More importantly you wont get lethargy....

Note: I used to masturbate more than once a day.... :)

4. Crex

Crex Active Member

Albums:
    I don't masturbate every day. I use to, but now I like to wait a couple of days in between getting off, because I appreciate the increased intensity of the orgasm. But I'm a firm believer that people should be able to masturbate whenever they need to, and as long as it doesn't negatively impact their lives, there should be no "normal" in terms of how often a certain guy should do it.

5. OCMuscleJock

Gold Member

Albums:
    meh :) a good tug here and there....all day long and most of the time not to orgasm...then save the big blow for when you cannot stand it anymore :) thats the good stuff! :)

6. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    I masturbate daily whether I have had sex or not. I have since I was 12 years old. As for more than once a day, why not? It's healthy and natural. I've masturbated 4 or 5 times a day before. It feels good and relaxing. Would you rather someone masturbate a few times a day or smoke cigarettes?

7. Fire Agate

Fire Agate New Member

i guess it just depends on the person/. that said i go through phases of masterbating sometimes i do it 5 or 6 times a day and others i hardley touch my weenie

8. D_Tina_Ciao

D_Tina_Ciao Account Disabled

I'm not a guy, but I have the sex drive of a guy and understand the need for semen release in guys. With me, I have a high sex drive and no one to love/make love to/with, so I need orgasms pretty often.

I believe it all depends on a person's sex drive, and some of us have a stronger one than others - mine has increased with time, MUCH stronger than when I was 20. Different strokes for different folks. Best not to judge someone until you've walked in their shoes and lived their life.

9. mcctguy

mcctguy Member

I don't have to force myself to get pleasure. I like pleasure. Often more than once a day.

10. D_Adolfus Tallywacker

I totally agree with you Masturbation is way much better than ecstacy of cigarettes.:biggrin1:

And I accidently find this article on a blog talking about masturbation
    Where Masturbation Stands? Sugar.Honey.Medicine
    I agree with author on the rape vs masturbation part.

11. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    Sex only 2-3 times a week? No. If work/distance/circumstances prevent us from having sex more frequently, then that's fine, but if he's hanging around the house every eveneing and he's only having sex with me 2-3 times a week then I expect more sex than that.

In addition to sex, I probably masturbate about once a day now, but before I was pregnant and I was a lot hornier, there were lots of days that I masturbated many times a day. I'd have to force myself to not masturbate!

12. D_Adolfus Tallywacker

Your husband should be LUCKY.....:biggrin1:
    You can have mutual masturbation...... Guys LOVES fingering (actually, I do):wink:

13. D_Alec_Baldtwins

D_Alec_Baldtwins Account Disabled

If you'd tried to constrain me to cumming once a day when I was in my teens and 20's, whether by masturbation or sex with a partner, I would have been climbing the walls. I think that if someone is in a relationship and they're masturbating so much that their partner is going begging, or it's otherwise interfering with their life, they probably need to do a little soul-searching, but beyond that, I say, whack away to your heart's content.

14. Florida Boy

Gold Member

Are you saying the urge to masturbate should occur only once per day. Note emphasis on should. You then say that one guy never masturbate more than once per day. There is an obvious contradiction. What if the urge in fact does occur more than once per day. Your beginning statement would imply that the urge should be accommodated. We very often seek more pleasure, however, we seldom force ourselves to do so.

Your last statement sounds like an edict.

Draft saved Draft deleted