What do you think?

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Reasonable photoshop I am afraid!
Oh please. It's not even reasonable. Open your eyes people. His cock isn't even centered on his pelvis, it's shifted at least an inch to his right and originates at least an inch below were it would normally attach. If it weren't so misplaced on his body, it would be a good fake. Leaves me scratching my head when people make such obvious mistakes.

epete5569

Just Browsing
Media
Do you need a special permit to carry that snake?? Quite impressive..thanks for posting. I really enjoy checkin out guys who are proud of and enjoy sharing their endowment!

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Oh please. It's not even reasonable. Open your eyes people. His cock isn't even centered on his pelvis, it's shifted at least an inch to his right and originates at least an inch below were it would normally attach. If it weren't so misplaced on his body, it would be a good fake. Leaves me scratching my head when people make such obvious mistakes.

You know, checking for a fake is about the last thing that occurs to me, maxcok. However, following your lead, I noticed that his balls have an odd line across them suggesting they have been stretched downward an inch or so...hmmm...you are most probably correct mr sleuth! Whoever OWNS that great cock though must be VERY proud!:smile:

Reactions: Allan S.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Your screen name should be Anaconda!! Damn that must hurt like hell in someone

I don't mean to be presumptuous, JBisme; but, if you are referring to me and my cock, then thanks mate...Anaconda is good!:smile::cool:

Reactions: Allan S.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media

canon

Sexy Member
Media
Just transferred the photo to Photoshop. There is a clear line around his penis, balls and pubic area which is evidence of manipulation. It appears to be a cut from another photo and pasted onto his. The image that was used to transplant
was a closer shot making it appear to be much larger on this body. Charades? Waste of time!

aw c'mon! BP did mess with photoshop and did it so badly what makes you think this is a fake cock? I still need to see verified pic to be certain tho:biggrin1:
I like what I see.

black_hung

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Just transferred the photo to Photoshop. There is a clear line around his penis, balls and pubic area which is evidence of manipulation. It appears to be a cut from another photo and pasted onto his. The image that was used to transplant
was a closer shot making it appear to be much larger on this body. Charades? Waste of time!
NO. Can't believe that it is fake. Thought it was one of the best "dicks" I've seen.