what do you think?

Mrs. Candy

Just Browsing
Media
I think you have quite a lovely Phallus, my dear, with a good length and thickness. Your shaft/head ratio is perhaps slightly off balance, however, due to the smallish size of your glans penis. I would rate you a 7 out of 10.

Always,
Mrs. Candy
xx

www.perfectphallus.com

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mrs. Candy said:
I think you have quite a lovely Phallus, my dear, with a good length and thickness. Your shaft/head ratio is perhaps slightly off balance, however, due to the smallish size of your glans penis. I would rate you a 7 out of 10.

:wtf2:

That's pretty uncharitable of you Mrs. Candy, this dude is packin' some serious meat... I am perplexed! Golly, I've seen you rate average looking dicks pretty high... and then you go and give this guy a 7?:confused:

Mrs. Candy

Just Browsing
Media
The rating is based on an aesthetic balance based on a number of factors, one of them being the shaft/glans proportion. I certainly did not mean to be harsh or uncharitable. Actually, I consider 7 quite a good rating.

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Ms. Candy notoriously underrates some kinds of extremely handsome penii. Others might find it more pleasing than she does. (Out of respect for your 100% straight rating, I refrain from rating it myself, but I suspect you'll find some women who would think it better than a 7.

Mrs. Candy

Just Browsing
Media
I am not sure whether I am notorious for giving low ratings, but I will admit that I do have very high standards when it comes to judging the aesthetics of the Phallus.

Apart from my Phallic-related academic qualifications, I have had the pleasure of examining literally thousands of Phalli over the years. As such, I know a beuatiful Phallus when I see one.

Anyway, as I said, my dear, 7 out of 10 is a very good score! I am known for my honesty, also, and I guess some people like only to hear sugar-coated whispers about their Phallus. While I am always polite in my reviews, they are always frank.

Always,
Mrs. Candy
xx

The Perfect Phallus

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Apart from my Phallic-related academic qualifications, I have had the pleasure of examining literally thousands of Phalli over the years. As such, I know a beuatiful Phallus when I see one.

Mrs. Candy,

Might I ask you what you meant by the above statement? Are you implying that you have some sort of educational degree that makes you an expert in this feild? I have never heard of this and would be interested to know what such a degree is called.

Mrs. Candy

Just Browsing
Media
I have a degree on the representation of the Phallus in Ancient Greek and Roman cultures. That, of itself, of course, does not make me an expert in this field. My experience is more, shall we say, hands on.

Always,
Mrs. Candy
xx

www.perfectphallus.com

twinn

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
you know..beyond having an very thick and full cock...you have one those pieces that is perfect....everything is proportioned, no marks on your shaft, this is weird to say..but it photographs beautifully..i take pics of mine....nah! you.....lots of rolls!