What do you think?

turtlelover

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ok I have a dumb question for you guys:
Ok one of my female friends says she just popped he cherry with her new boyfriend, problem is he an her have had sex like 10 times before this and she dated another guy for like 4 months and they had plenty of sex.
So here is what she said
Her ex boyfriend had a tiny penis
Her new boyfriend has a 9 inch penis
The cherry popped but nothing came out till she went to the washroom and then it bleed out for like 20 minutes and there was a lot of blood, she says at least over a cup.
This girl is also a huge liar and me and my girlfriend are not sure if we should believe her, so I guess the question is, is it possible to have sex over 30 times (10 with a 9 inch penis) and not pop the cherry til a day ago, or is she full of crap? Now she has told us she has been masturbating sicnce she was 12 and has used many insertable things, do you think this is some bullshit lie because she is embarrassed by the fact that she may have popped her own cherry?
Now I have seen this guy hard and he is no more then 7.5 inches hard, so do you think the rest is all just lies too?

RoyalT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The 9 inches is doubtful
And...a girl can DISPEL/BREAK HER HYMEN from riding a bike.

In fact most girls have their 'cherry' removed BEFORE they have sex. I wouldn't mind but its a fucking flap of skin. There is no need to lie or even make a big deal of it.

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
I had bleeding the first time I had sex, and then after a few weeks of regular sex I had another episode of bleeding. Both times were quite a bit but not a cup full.

As mentioned the "cherry" or hymen is just a piece of skin. Some are stretchier than others, some are tougher than others. It is possible to tear it the first time, and then tear it some more later, which is what probably happened in my case. I also know someone that didn`t bleed at all the first time, but did the second.

Who knows if this girl is telling the truth, it sounds doubtful, and at the end of the day does it even matter.