What do you think..

no. it's a fucking challenge. Failure, is failing to try. worse case I will be eating a lot

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

soren10

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Soren, seriously man, why do you worry so much about what women put in their vaginas? Just breathe! :p

No, whether she's got ginormous dildos or tiny dildos doesn't matter.

hehehehe.. let me refrain from answering this question.. thanks..!!!

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have you seen the size of that thing? Clearly she wants something that no man can give her.
for the amount that actually goes inside of her its not that big at all its just shaped uniquely. I still see no problem with it

If she can handle that dildo, she should be able to take a DPP with very little effort.

find83

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Have you not seen the girth of it.? Lol :p
Yeah, but a dildo and a penis feel completely different. It's not a competition, most people who are into large dildo play or even fisting still are capable of having pleasurable sex by a man with and average endowment (contrary to popular belief if you do it in moderation it will not feel like a hotdog down a hallway). Also sex is not only penetration especially for women.

Reactions: 693987

soren10

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, but a dildo and a penis feel completely different. It's not a competition, most people who are into large dildo play or even fisting still are capable of having pleasurable sex by a man with and average endowment (contrary to popular belief if you do it in moderation it will not feel like a hotdog down a hallway). Also sex is not only penetration especially for women.

Never said that. But it won't feel the same I think , it makes sense. For a girl to have this kind of dildo , she bought it for a reason. Right ? And if she used that while in a relationship, this toy is used to cover a need. Correct me if I'm wrong.

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Never said that. But it won't feel the same I think , it makes sense. For a girl to have this kind of dildo , she bought it for a reason. Right ? And if she used that while in a relationship, this toy is used to cover a need. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Soren, why do you think everyone on this board is lying to you? And if you think everyone is lying to you, why do you keep posting different versions of the same question every day of every week? Do you think that if you keep asking, everyone will eventually become so irritated that they'll blurt out the truth you want to hear?

Vaginal walls have muscles in them. Ever held a pumpkin? Ever held a baseball bat? Are you somehow unable to maintain a firm grip on the baseball bat because the pumpkin stretched your hands out? Do gymnists and yoga instructors ride around in motorized wheelchairs because their increased flexibility has left them with weakened muscles?

If someone eats vanilla ice cream, does that mean that they're unable to enjoy yogurt because it's neither as sweet nor as cold?

You have this insane desire to believe that women's vaginas can get wrecked by large objects (be they large toys or large penises) and that they cannot enjoy anything smaller once they've tried something bigger. It's patently stupid but you're hellbent on clinging to that belief despite every person on this board who's not a virgin telling you otherwise.

You apologize for doing this, but then a day passes and you're back doing it again., Then you apologize again, and then you go right back to doing it.

Are you like a closeted SPH fetishist or something? Why do you keep posting like this over and over and over and over? This goes well beyond mild insecurity and into the realm of some kind of weird hangup.

soren10

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Soren, why do you think everyone on this board is lying to you? And if you think everyone is lying to you, why do you keep posting different versions of the same question every day of every week? Do you think that if you keep asking, everyone will eventually become so irritated that they'll blurt out the truth you want to hear?

Vaginal walls have muscles in them. Ever held a pumpkin? Ever held a baseball bat? Are you somehow unable to maintain a firm grip on the baseball bat because the pumpkin stretched your hands out? Do gymnists and yoga instructors ride around in motorized wheelchairs because their increased flexibility has left them with weakened muscles?

If someone eats vanilla ice cream, does that mean that they're unable to enjoy yogurt because it's neither as sweet nor as cold?

You have this insane desire to believe that women's vaginas can get wrecked by large objects (be they large toys or large penises) and that they cannot enjoy anything smaller once they've tried something bigger. It's patently stupid but you're hellbent on clinging to that belief despite every person on this board who's not a virgin telling you otherwise.

You apologize for doing this, but then a day passes and you're back doing it again., Then you apologize again, and then you go right back to doing it.

Are you like a closeted SPH fetishist or something? Why do you keep posting like this over and over and over and over? This goes well beyond mild insecurity and into the realm of some kind of weird hangup.

Buddy you are so so so far away from the intention of this thread. Yes I know how pussies work. But stay with me in this one, for a woman to buy this kind of toy, she wants to cover the need for extra stretching or whatever this toy gives her, the size of it is far bigger than a real cock, so maybe she wants this """" extra """"" pleasure. Ok.? Don't try to read between the lines. There is nothing there to read.

find83

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Wasn't claiming you said that was just giving my point of view to your question. You are right if she did buy it, it was for a reason but It may not be the one your thinking. As I said before a dildo and a cock feels completely different, being stretched by a large human cock and being stretched by a dildo or fist isn't the same sensation. If she uses it while in a relationship it doesn't mean that her bf/husbands endowment does not satisfy her, she is just exploring a different sensation. Not to be mean but if a women wasn't being sexually satisfied or wanted a bigger dick, she would either cheat on you or just dumb your ass. They ain't that coy lol

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Buddy you are so so so far away from the intention of this thread. Yes I know how pussies work. But stay with me in this one, for a woman to buy this kind of toy, she wants to cover the need for extra stretching or whatever this toy gives her, the size of it is far bigger than a real cock, so maybe she wants this """" extra """"" pleasure. Ok.? Don't try to read between the lines. There is nothing there to read.

There is always something to read between the lines with you. Every question you ask is full of assumptions. Even in those few sentences right there... "the need for extra stretching". Why the hell is it a need? Why is it "extra" pleasure?

If someone eats a cheeseburger, does that then mean this is the only meal that they can enjoy? Does it provide some kind of extra pleasure to their palate that a pizza cannot?

If a woman masturbates with a shower faucet, does that mean that she can only be pleasured by Poseidon, lord of the Seas?

It's just variety, dude. I don't know why you have this picture of the world where it revolves around your penis and where every single thing that your gf or wife does with her bits is somehow a judgement against your cock.

Most people like to mix things up. Doing the same thing exactly the same way all the time can get boring. Having some variety doesn't mean that all of the other ways they like to be pleasured are somehow inferior to the one that involves the biggest object.

soren10

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There is always something to read between the lines with you. Every question you ask is full of assumptions. Even in those few sentences right there... "the need for extra stretching". Why the hell is it a need? Why is it "extra" pleasure?

If someone eats a cheeseburger, does that then mean this is the only meal that they can enjoy? Does it provide some kind of extra pleasure to their palate that a pizza cannot?

If a woman masturbates with a shower faucet, does that mean that she can only be pleasured by Poseidon, lord of the Seas?

It's just variety, dude. I don't know why you have this picture of the world where it revolves around your penis and where every single thing that your gf or wife does with her bits is somehow a judgement against your cock.

Most people like to mix things up. Doing the same thing exactly the same way all the time can get boring. Having some variety doesn't mean that all of the other ways they like to be pleasured are somehow inferior to the one that involves the biggest object.

As said. You are sooooo far away. Trust me on this one. You assume as well this time and you assume wrong.

Reactions: hunghorse30

Chrysippus

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
no why would having a dildo be a deal breaker
Ask the governor of Texas:
'At the time, anti-sex toy laws were widely understood to be unconstitutional, but Abbott suited up for battle. The state, his lieutenants argued with straight faces before the 5th Circuit, had an interest in “discouraging prurient interests in autonomous sex and the pursuit of sexual gratification unrelated to procreation.” The state of Texas has a pressing interest, Abbott said, in discouraging you from masturbating or blowing your boyfriend. That was just six years ago.'
from https://www.texasobserver.org/greg-abbott-dildos-interracial-marriage-comment/